Chapter 14 » How much he needs her

Niall's Pov.

Saturday morning

I felt something move beside me and I opened my eyes, only to see a girl with her back facing me.

Last nights memories flowed through my mind and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Liam will kill me if he finds out.

I lifted the blanket off my body and got up. A shiver ran through my body as my feet hit the cold floor. I walked to my closet and took out a pair of clean, white Calvin Klein boxers. I took them off and looked down. Fuck, guess what...I had a boner. I quickly slipped on the boxers and a pair of grey sweatpants too.

"Baby let me rock your body, rock your body, kiss your favorite spot, tie your hands behind your back-"

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"For fucks sake Niall!"

"Hello to you too, Harry."

"Liam are on his way, I tried to stop him but he punched me so I let him go!"

"Go where?!"

"To your apartment!"

"Why?!"

"Because Brook's with you!"

"How the fuck did he find out?!"

"What the fuck do you think!?"

"I have to go." I said and hung up.

I threw the phone on the bed and sprinted to the bathroom.

"Fucking hell." I said as I looked in the mirror. I also smirked a little when I saw the purple love bites on my jawline and neck. I touched one of the love bites on my jawline and winced as it hurt. suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Fuck!" I let out and walked to the door. I unlocked it but didn't have to open it because right now I was pressed against the wall.

"You fucked her!?"

"Liam-"

"You did, didn't you!?"

"I-I-"

"You ruined everything!" He said and backed away from me.

"You just wants to get into her pants!"

"It looks like you already did!"

"At least she wanted me!"

"So you're telling me she doesn't want me!?"

"Are you fucking retarded!?"

"What did you just say to me!?"

"Are. You. Fucking. Retarded?!" His fist collided with my face and I fell to the ground.

"Niall, I'm so sorry!"

"Save it." I said and stood up.

"You don't fucking deserve her!" I punched him in the face and he stumbled backwards. He looked up at me. His nose was bleeding and blood ran down his lip.

"How did you fuck her, huh?"

"Hardcore, one leg over my shoulder," I said and he tried to punch me but I dodged his fist.

"Made her scream my name." He tried to hit me again but missed as I dodged again.

"Fingered her." I said and his fist came in contact with my eye.

"You probably didn't even made her feel good." Liam spat.

"I didn't, huh? Let me tell you that I made her feel better than you've ever did!" I punched him.