Chapter 18 » Exclusive frozen song.

{This is a long chapter whoops}

Brooks Pov.

Sunday morning.

"Rise and shine, little one."

"Go away, Alfie.." I grunted, still half asleep.

"But the sun is up, and so is I! That means that we have to play!"

"Nooooooooo..."

"And it's actually raining outside."

"How'd you know?"

"I can hear the rain against the window."

"Shit, okay, I wrote a song to you..."

"Alfie, don't-"

"DO YOU WANNA HEAD TO L.A? Even though that I can't siiiiiiing! I know it doesn't ma-atter, but sti-i-ill we have to go-o-o-ooooo! We used to get up early, to eat breakfast, and the clock's already half past eight, we have to go and eeeeeeeeEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Do you wanna head to L.A? Even though we go there ANYWAAAAAYYYYSSSS!" He finished and I burst out laughing, still eyes closed. I heard Alfie laugh too.

"Did Zoe and Louise torture you to watch frozen with them, or what?"

"...............Yes...?"

"You watched by yourself, didn't you?" I smiled.

"...............No...?"

"It's nothing wrong with it, you know."

"Okay! Fine! I watched by myself! but don't tell the other, okay?"

"I promise, Alfie." I sighed and held out my pinky for him. He hooked his pinky with mine and started chuckle.

"Wait, How did you know it was me?"

"You're the only one who calls me 'Little one',"

"Plus, I know your voice." I added.

"Oh, you have to get up, little one."

"Whyyyyyyyyy?" I whined and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"Justin told us you haven't eaten in two days so Marcus brought some food he told us, I don't know what he brought but then we're heading towards the airport."

"Whyyyyyyyyyy?" I whined again and opened my eyes. I shrieked as I saw Alfie's face just a few inches from mine. He started laughing.

"C'mon, little one. Get ready, we're leaving in thirty minutes." He said and sat up.

"Wait, who's us'?"

"Me, Marcus, Jack and Finn. they're downstairs." he smiled. I lazily sat up and rubbed my eyes once again. I stretched my arms and yawned a few times. I stood up and walked out from my bedroom and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. Great, I thought to myself, I look like a troll who got a dump on their head.

I brushed my teethes and my hair. I put my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. No makeup needed, but I took out a small makeupbag. I put down my mascara, red lipstick, mini BB cream and a foundation brush before closing it. I washed my face and dried it off.

I walked back into my bedroom and to my wardrobe. I took out some comfy clothes,

(outfit are on my polyvore account, Turdysevennialler. I'll leave a link right heeeere if you wanna check it out; http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.svc=copypaste&id=128209845 )

and changed into them before walking downstairs and into the living room.

Jack and Finn was laughing and talking to Justin and Alfie. I smiled at them, even though they couldn't see me. Suddenly Jack turned his head towards me and I saw something in his eyes glistening. oh no, oh no, OH NO, I REPEAT; OH TO THE FUCKING NO. I quickly turned around to run away......but it was too late and I was too slow...