ch. 3

(Week of Damon's birthday)

Damon pov.

I woke up Today in a hurry I have school but my alarm didn't go off so I'm running late. When I finally get there I see my friends, did I mention they are jocks?, I mean not all of my friends who are jocks are mean its just most of them are. Anyways they were kicking and punching the Omega as if he wasn't a living thing just like us. I felt bad but continued my way to class. My friends one time asked me if I wanted to join in on the "fun" I told them I had plans that day and couldn't go they never asked again. I hope he is ok though cause I hate bullying and being rude for no reason. That aside I can't wait till this Friday because its my birthday!!! Today is Wensday so my b-day is in two days I can't wait I really really hope my mate is a male though. Honestly I hope its the Omega he may be short for his age but he is cute and strong for being able to come to school everyday knowing he will get hurt. I think his name was...... Uh mmmmm Rick? Nick? I guess I'll find out later.

(During lunch)

I was walking towards my table to sit with my friends when somebody knocked into me making me spill my drink on my shirt.

The guy seemed scared and said "I'm so so sorry. How much is that for cleaning I'll pay. I'm so sorry." He was kneeling down while he was saying it. I lifted his head up to see who it was and it was the Omega.
Nial and Kyle came over Nial said "whats going on here." "Yeah is this Omega giving you a hard time cause if so we can teach him some manners." Said Kyle emphasizing the Omega and turning to him.

I said "no its alright he already apologized there is no need to hurt him." Then I helped him up and said "so whats your name?"

He was shacking I think because he was scared and whispered "Ricky."

I said "hi, Ricky I think you already know my name but its Damon."

He said "I know your name sir." Then he said "may I go sir?"

I said "don't call me sir call me Damon and yes you can go."

Once I told him the ok to go he ran out of the cafeteria in a hurry.