I'm sorry

I don't deserve all the fans of my book 😭 I really need to update more... But... Thank you to GalaxyWolf_ld14 who reached out to me and encouraged me to update, even if i don't deserve it... Thank you, really... Thank you to everyone who comments, as it really helps. On to the story!!!!

(Y/N's pov)

We were STILL cleaning... Hours went by, but some of the chemicals stained the walls and floor...

The bed was torn to shreds, and there were some things I just couldn't fix. My eyes were tearing up, not because i was afraid i wouldn't have a place to sleep, or because it was filthy... But because i was afraid black hat would... Get mad at me

Mad because i couldn't do a simple job, even with help.

Demencia came in and apologised a million times over before slightly helping, then having to leave for some unexplained reason.

I bent over, to pick up a pile of... You know... I couldn't even tell what it was. It was bubbling, though.

I used gloves, and tried to back up, still bent over. Then, I bumped into someone... I flinched and dropped the matter on the floor again. I hoped that it was 505...

And... I turned around, my heart beating fast...

It was NOT 505.

"Ah! I'm sorry! Sorry sorry sorry!"

I think he was blushing? I really don't know at this point... Maybe he was upset?

I picked up what i dropped and ran out of the room, as fast as i could.

Black hats pov

Ok... Ok... Ok Ok ok...

No! It wasn't on purpose! And... No! I was not looking at her... I've been putting it off... But maybe it has to happen.

I don't want to lose her... But...

I have to. She's got to go.

I don't really have a choice at this point.

Her aunt has been looking for her. I know she has. There's missing posters up and down the block. I don't let (Y/N) go out anymore because of it.

I know she thinks her aunt wouldn't notice. But it's clear. She's missing.

And I have her.

Tell me what you guys think! Next chapter will be MUCH longer! This is really a bridge between before and whats going to happen NOW