Accepted

(Y\N)'s pov

Oh my God! It's been a couple days since i went to the interview for villainous, and i already gave up hope. I almost ran out of money for food this week, and i was relaxing at my aunt's house. Since i don't have a phone, i could only get calls I the house phone. (But they were always for my aunt because... I didn't have any friends or family to call me).

Ring ring!

I grabbed a notepad, a pen, and picked up the phone. I was ready to jot down anything any old women tells me. They all seem to like talking to me like 3 years old,

"tell your aunt to call me back at 1:30, okay sweetie? That's
(xxx) xxx-xxxx okay? (xxx)xxx-xxxx if you can't remember it, write it down, m'kay sugar?"

But this time, when i picked up the phone, a very nervous male voice answered.

"H-hello?"

I kinda recognized it... Is this Dr.Flug?

" Hello" I answered, still unsure if it really was Flug

"Is th-this the house of... of (Y\N)?"

" Yes... "

"Um... you... You got the villainous maid j-job. Ca-can you still be here?" screaming could be heard in the background.

"Yes, what time should i be there?" I was overwhelmed with happiness! I got the job over all the people in line!

"W-Whatever time would be best for y-"

CRASH! The phone made a strange sound like it was moving from its position.

"NOW!" Yelled a high pitched female voice.

"Demencia! Give that back!" Yelled Flug faintly.

The call suddenly ended. Uh... I guess i should pack my stuff then. I don't have a lot of stuff... I got a bag from the closet, put my iPad, headphones, charger, and a couple of my clothes in. They were all torn and tattered, but at least they were wearable. I slung the bag around my shoulder, and walked out the door. My new life starts here.

Black hats pov

All the stupid humans failed miserably. But i had to hire one... So i hired that young girl that burned down a house. She was at least more evil than the other ones.

And we do need a maid. The mansion is beginning to get filthy due to Flug's failed experiments and Demencia just being... Demencia.

I started to count the money i got from my last sale. An anti-gravity ray... Well, it actually wasn't a ray. Unfortunately it just made everything in the room float. I don't even know how i managed to sell that awful thing. Probably because I'm the best villain in the business.

I fall to no one. No one.

So, I'm thinking of doing a Flug x reader... What do you think?
Just to warn you, I'm probably going to do it even if you guys say i shouldn't. Nothing personal, I just like Flug... Anyway,
S-s-s-samauri slice that like! (Where my fellow samauri at? <3 Cory x kenshin)