ℂℍ𝟚

This part isn't as sad despite the song! I'm just depressed! But who isn't nowadays?

I'm gonna post all of it today!! Hopefully! As long as I don't pass out because of my screwed up sleeping schedule. Who else is sleeping all day and then awake all night?

Lets get dis bish going! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I changed into comfortable clothes, I shuffled down the hall into the bathroom. Flicking on the light, I wiped my tears away angrily, pissed off that I let the bully get to me again. I shut the door behind me and locked it carefully. I huffed before standing in the mirror to observe the small red scratches that scattered down the right side of my face. I ran some cold water and splashed my face. It trailed down my face, washing tears, blood, and dirt away, once again covering up my suffering caused by the monster I would've never faced.

I cleaned the wombs thoroughly before retrieving a rag from under the sink to dry my skin. I gently patted the stinging injuries and cleared the rest of my face, trying to forget the whole scenario. I stared at my reflection and smiled sadly, seeing the apparent emptiness in my facade.

"You're okay, Eren," I assured myself, nodding in an attempt to trick myself.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. A familiar ringtone went off, telling me that my best friend Armin had texted me. I debated for a moment even starting a conversation with him, wanting to be alone right then, but he always knew what to say at the moment. Taking out my phone, I leaned my waist against the edge of the bathroom sink and opened my messaging app.

▶︎Wanna chat? I need a call to escape Mikasa's ranting pls!!!

I chuckled and rolled my eyes at Mikasa's antics before pressing the call icon. The dial rang only twice until Armin answered, frantically trying to escape my overprotective friend's nagging. While they argued through the receiver, I left the bathroom and moved back to my bedroom. I plopped on my bed, lazily laying on my stomach. I put my phone on speaker, and Armin finally slammed what sounded like a door over Mikasa's voice.

I chuckled, "What is she going on about anyway?"

"Jean," He replied. "He copped a feel on the bus."

"What a douche." I sneered, thinking of the horse face. "I'll kill him later."

Armin sighed, "Speaking of douche, did Levi give you any crap today?"

"When does he not?"

I pushed myself off the bed, leaving my phone on the pillow. I trudged over to my window that peered over the street. I saw the raven riding his bike, practicing wheelies and bunny hops. I crossed my arms and leaned on the window frame. I watched him casually pedal in circles looking out for anyone to pick on.

Armin advised kindly, "Dude, you really need to stand up to him or get some help, at least. I mean, the guy's a foot shorter than you! You could punt him back to hell if you really tried."

At that moment, Levi came to a stop and pulled out his phone for a second. He then looked up at me through my window, making me jump slightly. He shot a smug look and stuck a rude middle finger up at me.

I scoffed, "Yeah, I highly doubt that. He literally just gave me the bird."

"Well, flip him back. He can't touch you if you're in your house."

I chuckled and returned Levi's gesture to him. He abruptly got off his bike, placing it on its kickstand, and scowled at me while cracking his knuckles intimidatingly.

"He's doing that cracking knuckle intimidation thing," I told Armin. "It looks painfully old-school."

Armin chortled, "What even is that? Yo, gesture something that says 'try me'."

I laughed and gave Levi a crossed-armed tilted-head brow raised. The boy looked down and nodded before popping his collar and heading towards my front door. I gasped as I watched him inch closer to my porch.

"Armin," I shrieked, "he walking to my front door!"

"Chillax, Eren," he toned calmly, "he's not actually gonna come inside."

As irony would have it, I heard the doorbell ring. It seemed to have been louder than usual. I picked up my phone and ran to the door to lock it. I listened through the door and heard my mother say something along the lines of "Oh, you're Eren's friend?" and "Come on in, sweetheart."

"Armin," I whisper-yelled, "My mom let him in. I'm so screwed! He's going to beat me up in my own house."

Armin, finally realizing the seriousness of the situation, quickly planned, "Survive as long as you can. I'll call Erwin to stop him. I'll call you in a second."

The call ended with a beep, leaving me completely alone. I squeaked when my mom called, "Eren, your friend's here!"

I place my phone in my pocket before reluctantly opening my bedroom and sliding down the hall. I peered down the stairs and saw my mom talking with Levi, who was standing in my house. He looked up, causing us to make eye contact. His stormy grey eyes bled through my terror as he smiled evilly.

"Hey, Eren," He faked, "do you mind if I chill out with you for a bit? My parents and my brother in an argument and I really needed to get away from the house."

"Oh, of course, you can stay with us, Levi!" My mom comforted. "Eren doesn't mind." She pushed him towards the stairs. "You two can hang out upstairs in Eren's room."

"Are you sure, ma'am? I wouldn't want to inconvenience you." He said, lying straight through his teeth. I sneered my nose at him for lying to my mother like that.

Accepting my fate, I sigh, "No, it's fine, Levi. Come on up; I've got an Xbox and Mortal Kombat."

He thanked my mother again and hurried up the stairs. I darted to my room and prepared myself for the beating of a lifetime. I took a few good breaths to calm my frantic heart that couldn't help but scream as Levi took slow, heavy steps in my bedroom. I felt my world crash as he stopped right behind me. His stare burned into me harshly.

"For the love of God, Eren, I just wanna talk, you damn brat."