SEQUELLL

A/N

Hiiiii~ This is the Sequel to "It's Not Me!"

Well...We originally posted the sequel quite a long time ago as another story on our account but not many people read it so we're continuing it from "It's Not Me". Hope you guys like it :)

Ps. We'd very much appreciated it if you guys read from the other story instead since it is a different story in the end.

-Admins ♥-

-unknown pov-

I feel like a steamed bun wearing a black leather jacket, black t-shirt, black pants and a black bandana covering most of my face.

Hiding behind bins, poles and inside holes I carefully spy the young couple. It makes me sick seeing them so lovey-dovey, holding hands together smiling their way down the street.

Obviously they're trying to be very "secretive" and "sneaky" with their obvious disguises but its obviously not working with all these people in cafes, restaurants, clothing stores glued to the windows trying to take a glimpse at the couple and taking pictures and gossiping about them, letting the world know about the young couple.

Its another scandal. A big one too. Sehun & ______ dating. WHAT.A.JOKE.

Every photo I take I make sure to only take photos of Sehun, and not a single photo with even an eyelash of her's. I hate seeing her face. It makes me sick. Her face is so detestable, makes my existence cringe and wish she had never been born.

-_______'s pov-

Holding hands with Sehun down the streets of Seoul in the broad daylight I feel stares and cameras directed towards us. I grab Sehun's hands tight and hold my head down low. Sehun must have noticed me tensing up at my tight grip and out of the blue he walked inside a cafe. I don't really feel like coffee but...better than being out there I guess.

It was a cute cafe. Quite suprisingly empty too. Little bears and hearts on the shelves, for sale with wooden picnic chairs and tables where we could sit. We sat in one in the corner and ordered something to drink. I ordered iced vanilla latte like usual and Sehun ordered iced caramel latte.

Feeling a bit more relaxed I take my hat off and fix my hair. No point in hiding it anymore. Our love scandal has spread all across cyber space from Korean to China to Japan to wherever internet access is possible.

"Omo, did you hear? Sehun and ______ are dating. Ew! ______ is so not worth Sehun."

"Nah Sehun is so not worth ________"

"They just aren't meant for one another and OMG did you hear the rumour about a Sehun sasaeng looking exactly like ________? It creeps me out. What if ________ IS the sasaeng?"

"NOOO WAYYYY"

Two girls sitting behind us chatter loudly as they leave the cafe, gossiping about our scandal and...my twin.

I still feel uneasy every time they mention Daeun. Even hearing her name sends shivers down my spine. I mean don't get me wrong, I love her I seriously love her as a sister but the things she has done are just unforgivable even if she was my sister. She is a stranger to me now.

"Baby you okay?" Sehun says in a worrying tone, distracting me from my trance.

"You seem paler," he says as he places his soft hands on my forehead checking my temperature.

"I...yeah, i'm fine." I smile at him. In relief he smiles back. I poke his forehead jokingly.

"Yah! Hmph!"

He placed both hands on my cheeks and squeezed my face hard and tight.

"ffjifofjnejeolejdjdjejej" I couldn't speak properly at all!

"ffjifofjnejeolejdjdjejej" Sehun mimicked after me.

"Yah!"

"Yah!"

Then suddenly I felt cold all over. Coffee had been spilled all over me. Feeling sticky, cold and annoyed I whipped my head around to see who it was and stopped. I hadn't stopped. The world hadn't stopped. But it felt like everything had stopped im my vision and deep down in my heart.

"Oops! Sorry~"

"_______ are you okay?"

Sehun asked worriedly grabbing a stack load of tissues until he met her gaze too. He froze. He stopped right that instant as though time had simply stopped.

"Hi~ I'm back, eonnie."

She was back.

The one person I wished to never see again is back.

A/N

Hey guyzzzz~~~

So....we're back with a sequel! *hoorayyy

This chapter is a short chapter to give you guys a brief introduction to the sequel.

We'll update the other chapters sooner or later :)

hope you like it XD

-admin sloth-

Woooooop~ we're back peeps! Since you guys ALL wanted a sequel.

Like admin sloth said, this chapter is really short as it's just the introduction so don't worry there will be longer chapters later~ it's just the beginning!

I don't have much to say for now ;) and Hiiiii~ to all the new readers and we hope to see all of you in the next chapter!

Admin Bear out~