-12- Where did she go..???

-sehun's pov-

Errrrg ┌(ㆀ_ _)┐

What happened??? Did I success in making her drunk? Did I get her to reveal herself?

My memeories are so messed up (╬⊙д⊙)

Er.... . . . shit...no no nononononononononononononoonoooooo! I remember everything now...

-flashback-

"giddy up horsey!!!!" shouted sehun.

"argh! Get off me seeeeehuuuuun~!" D.O exclaimed frustratedly.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?! huh?!" exclaimed a familiar voice.

"ARGHHHHHHH~! Why did you jump on me?!?! WHY ARE BOTH OF YOUSE JUMPING ON ME?! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!"

"ahahaahahahah YEAHHHH GO HORSEYYYYYYYY WAHHHHHH!!!!" Sehun screamed and yelled in the middle of the streets.

Girls squealed and rushed off to take photos of drunken Sehun.

"Aish these fans!!" D.O ran carrying two fatasses on his back making sure to keep the fans away from taking the photos.

He turned left then right then right again and left until he ended up at a random convenience store. He opened the door and peeped in.

He ran to the corner of the store and sat there keeping his profile low covering the two fatasses mouths to stop them from talking and to hold them down from moving.

He watched as he saw the sasaengs pass by.

"phew" D.O stood up and decided. Sehun held his head up as he began to regain consious until he stumbled upon a familiar appearence...

-end of flashback-

"A..a..a...NOOOOOOOOOO I NEED MORE MEMORIESSSSS"(a/n pffft are you a usb?sorry...i know... its such a lame joke)

"Errrrrrrrrggggg!!!"

_____ sat there with a omgwhatonearthishappeningtoyouareyoucrazy look at Sehun.

I gave her the whatareyoulookingatyouuglysasaengpissoff look.

We both turned away our heads and headed off our own ways.

I felt sick in the stomach due to too much alchohol so I decided to head off to the convenience store to grab a drink.

Just as I grabbed my coat and wallet D.O stopped me with a horrified look on his face.

-D.O's pov-(⊙д⊙)

So....tired.....from....last....nighttt!!!

I am never going to ever let them drink a single droplet alchohol ever again!

I saw Sehun grabbing is wallet and coat getting ready to leave. I rushed up to him to block his way if he was going to the convenience store.

"Sehun(O.O) where are you going??"

"Ummm....convenience store??"

"Oh...umm...why??"

"I don't feel so well from last night so I'm just going to go grab a-"

"You feel sick?? Of course you do after all that drinking! I'll just go buy it for you~ get some more um...rest??!!"

Sehun tilted his head side to side looking at me curiously

He shrugged his shoulders

"okay, sure. Here's the money~~~"

I grabbed the money and rushed out before he could change his mind.

As I ran towards the quiet convinience store , I expected to see "her" and by "her" I meant ____'s , complicated, twin sister that I didn't exactly miss even though I haven't seen her in a long time.

"one chocolate milk please" I said confidently while flicking my hair attempting to look cute.

I looked up, expecting to see ____'s twin sister but instead, an old wretched hunched back lady scanning me from top to bottom with the creepiest pedo face

"um...so how much is it?"

"$2.80 thanks young man"

"ahahahah here you go....bye bye"

I rushed out of the store and stumbled across a tall figure

"uh..oh sorry..(kkaepsong~)"

Sehun stood there before me huffing and puffing, all worn out and exhausted

"Se....hun?"

A/N

Sorry!! for the looonnnggg delay~~

I have holidays coming up~ so I can update more often ^.^

ERMAGAWD EXO COMEBACKS JUST AROUND THE CORNER I AM SO EXCITED heheh

Thank you for the 6k reads!! and all the votes and comments

Please like always continue to support this fanfic\(^0^*)/

-admin sloth-

ok ok I definetly wrote a few paragraphs in this chapter \^3^/ Yayyyyy!! I hope you exo or sehun stans enjoyed this chapter c: comment who your bias is in exo?? I'm curious and want to get to know you, readers c:

-admin bear-