-3- Sasaeng?!

-_____'s pov-
Just as the EXO members walked in they all looked suprised. It was as if they had seen something they were not meant to see and with that Sehun, the maknae of EXO ran outside of the practice room. Oh boy he looked angry! He looked like a bomb which was going to explode any moment. Suho the leader of EXO-K decided to change the mood and spoke up"We are one! We are EXO! Annyeong~ we are EXO and we will be your brothers for the next 3 months"
As the Leader I need to speak up....what should say? "Uh...... psssttt Fiona"I whispered as quietly as possible to Fiona but when I turned to Fiona and all she gave me was a shrug and walked off. I turned to helen but she was too busy admiring kai.
I turned to yanti but she was too busy talking with Luhan about their Duck plush toys. I turned to niki but she was too busy doing a derp battle with baekhyun... Amazing..Just amazing.-_-
Wait... Everyone gradually started talking with exo and there I was standing in the middle of no where like an idiot trying to think of something to say. What an idiot am I..... Ughhhh
Just as I was about to leave the room to grab a bottle of water Sehun walked in. He had white pale skin with soft, fluffy rainbow hair slightly covering his beautiful black eyes. I couldn't help but stare. He then glared at me. I quickly looked away hoping that he didn't see me staring at him. I took a peak and looked to my side and found sehun bending down to match my height( Why do I have to be so short?!! ㅠㅠ). He whispered quietly in a barely audible voice " watch out you creepy little stalking sasaeng" then he walked off to join the others. I stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what to say or do. What does he mean sasaeng?