Our New Fanfiction, "Let's Make Fate"!

Since we had giant amount of goodbyes we wanted to say, we decided to put the preview of our new fanfiction, "Let's Make Fate" here. So enjoy reading it and I hope it will gain your interest!

Hwayeon, an ordinary girl believes she is helping her mother take over a mission for an organisation called MAMA which is believed to be 'good'.

All she knows about this job is to take care of the successful experiments, EXO.

What she doesn't know is that this organisation isn't exactly what they say they are.

What happens as she takes care of EXO? Will she ever find out the truth?

So that is it and hope you will support it just as much as you do with "It's Not Me!". More information on "Let's Make Fate" will be posted as "parts" of this story. Please follow us if you are interested in reading "Let's Make Fate" so you will be informed when we post it up! ^^

Also other updates/information will also be posted up soon to inform you about some other things! but... "It's Not Me!" is officially ended so the rest of the parts we post up will be a few updates that are IMPORTANT! we don't really post things that are of no use unless it is extremely funny xD Anyways this is where we say my goodbye for now~

-Admin bear-

So how was the previeww??

Since admin bear wrote the preview...I guess..there isn't much for me to say....

I hope you enjoy "lets make fate" and we will update an official chapter soon~ :))))

-Admin Sloth-