Chapter 37 Part 2

This woman puts me in a state of ecstasy every time we make love. I can't wait to dive into that wet pussy, but before I do, I give her a little tease. Rubbing her clit with the tip of my dick. Making her moan and beg for me to come inside her. The way she begs for it turns me on and I shove myself deep inside, making her cry out loud while throwing her head back, arching her back, pushing her pelvis closer to mine. "Oh Colin" she moans. "How does that dick feel baby.....oh fuck." I say breathing heavily. "Feels good. I've missed it so much." Se says then lets out a sharp scream as I pound into her. Her nails begin to dig into my back and she scratches all the way down. I don't even mind the pain because of the pleasure of me being engulfed in her wetness. Walls contracting, closing in tightly around me. I slide out of her, accompanying me is her juices. I go down to clean it up a little bit. Addicted to the taste. Addicted to the way she screams, moans and quivers. I come back up and give her a kiss. By tongue breaking the seal of her lips and shoving it in her mouth. She tastes everything I do. I grab her breast and massage them as we indulge in a never ending, passionate kiss. She reaches down to strokes me with her hand. "We're not done are we.." "Far from it baby. Daddy's just gettin warmed up." "I wanna sex you all night long baby." "All night?" "Yeah....ohhhhhhh" I moan. "All night." I add. "Put it back in." "Turnover first." I sit up and let her turn over on her stomach. Her back side is perfect from head to toe. I bend over to kiss her back. I kiss her "now I'm a warrior tattoo." I sit back up and give her a quick massage. I lift her lower half just a little, to expose her pussy. I slowly slide 2 fingers inside and push them in and out vigorously. I can hear the juices splashing around and feel it begin to drip down the palm of my hand. I hover over her to give her a kiss. She turns her head and tilts it back to meet my lips. "Give it to me baby. Don't hold anything back." "I never do."