Chapter 62 Part 1

It should be time for the girls to get out of school, so I swing by and pick all three of them up and get home. They get to their homework and I go upstairs to find something to wear for tonight. I choose some dark grey slack, black dress shoes and a black button down shirt. I go back downstairs, and the twins are still working on homework. "Daddy, we made this for you at school." Cayleigh says and Cay'Lyn hands me a big card, and it says "Happy Birthday Daddy!" Some of the letters are backwards but that's okay, and on the inside of the card, it's a drawn picture of me and them. "Thank you so much. I love it." I give them both kisses on the forehead. I go to the living room where Demi, CJ and Cali are. "So if we're going out tonight...who watchin the kids." "Annie the nanny..." Damn, she still a nanny. We haven't needed her in a while." "I know. Like a whole year. She's not a nanny anymore, but she's the only one in San Francisco that I trust with my kids, and knows how to handle them." "If she not a nanny, then why you call her 'Annie the nanny'?" "Because it's funny to say. I saw you crack a smile when I said it." "What time we steppin out tonight?" "Reservations at 7." A couple hours pass and we get the kids bathed and ready for bed. Demi takes a shower first. She walks out with a towel around her and it took me everything not to rip it off and get some right now, but I hold back. I take a quick shower and put the towel around my waist and walk in the room. The doorbell rings. "Can you get that baby." She says from the closet. "I don't have clothes on babe." "Neither do I." "Yo you still not dressed....you know what, I got it." I throw on briefs, sweatpants and a shirt. I open the door, it's the nanny. I go back upstairs and finish gettin dressed. I walk into Demi's closet while I button up my shirt. "You almost ready?" I say as I finish buttoning my shirt. "Yeah, just putting finish touches on my make up...........alright. I'm done." "Damn...you look amazing." "Thank you." We head downstairs. "I'll drive." She says.

{Demi's POV}

Colin loves sweets. He has the biggest sweet tooth ever, and unfortunately has passed that down to our kids. He's laid off the sweets since he's hurt himself, and was limited on his workouts. Now that he's back in full action, he can afford to indulge. After dinner, I take him to a dessert lounge. The moment we walk in, he's like a kid in a candy store. They have a display case full of different pastries, and any type of wine you could ask for. "Is this why we didn't get cake at the restaurant?" "Yeah." "What can I get for you?" The employee asks. "He's the birthday boy." "What can I get for you sir." He orders half a dozen cake balls. We order a glass of wine each and sit down. "You really gonna eat all those?" I ask. "Why not." He says then takes a huge bite of one. "Yo that's real good....here try some." He puts the half eaten cake ball to my mouth. "Wow. That is really good." I say then take a sip of wine. "Can we start coming here often." He asks, and I giggle. "Yes. We can." We finish up here and leave. He drives back to the house. On the way home, I tease him a little bit. Which is kind of pay back from looking so damn good tonight. Those slacks that for him very well, exposing his bulge at times. His black button down, hugging his well toned body and muscles, and the first few buttons left unbuttoned exposing a little of the tattoos that are on his chest. I reach over and put my hand on his thigh and my hand makes it's way up and I begin to grope his. He lets out moans, trying his best to keep his eyes on the road. He takes one hand off the steering wheel and unzips his pants pulls his dick out. He puts my hand on it and strokes it with me. "Stroke it baby." He moans then puts his hand back on the wheel. I decide to stop stroking and let my mouth do the job. I take off my seat belt and lean over and out him inside my mouth. "Oooo yeahhh....oooohhhh fuck baby." I feel his hand move my hair out of my way. Soon we're pulling up in our drive way. We got here quick. "Come on" he says, not even puttin himself away. "Baby, the nanny is in there." "Oh fuck. I almost forgot." He puts it away, and we head inside.