chapter 6

Vincenzo and Dante were impressed as they watched the girls speed down the road. They gave each other a knowing look. "Who were they?" Dante asked in a daze.
"I have never seen them here before," Vincenzo shrugged. He had the records of everyone who entered his club but he had never seen the two of them before. But he knew he was surely going to find the enticing blonde who captured his attention in no time. And then it would be easy to track down Dante's girl as well, as she seemed to be a friend of the blond. He remembered the real reason they were present at the club for.
"What was the news you wanted to share?" The question came out in a deeper voice.

"Oh yeah you remember Derek?"

"The snake?" Vincenzo asked taking a sip of his wine. Dante nodded. Derek was a part of their gang when their father was the leader. They were close friends and Derek happened to be the third in command of their father. While his other best friend James was the right hand man. The trio was impossible to defeat and their gang was the most feared in the state. But what their father and James didn't know was that Derek always wanted to be the one in control. He was not satisfied with what he had and betrayed his own friends. He himself leaked information about their gang which led to a surprise attack on them.

Derek managed to escape the scene but their father was severely injured when he was taken by surprise with the sudden attack. James with much struggle managed to save their father at that time and he spent a few months in hospital. He recovered and when he got the news that it was all Derek's doing, he killed him with his own hands. It took a lot out of their father to kill his own friend but then there was no place for traitors in his gang.

Vincenzo immediately tensed at what Dante wanted to share about him. Was it possible that he..? But that was not possible. Nobody knew what more was there to the story. Dante noticed the sudden change in his behavior and mood but didn't question it. Might be because of the terrible memories the whole incident might have brought up. Or was it?

"You okay there?" He asked in concern.

"Yeah, good," Vincenzo nodded almost immediately. "What about him?" he asked now all focused.

"Rumors are he has a son", Dante replied. "He's been hell bent on taking revenge for his father's death." Now this was some news.

"How come we never knew about his son?" Vincenzo asked knowing now he would have to deal with this sooner, as it's a direct threat to him and his gang. He knew that the bastard's plan was taking over their gang and he wasn't going to let it happen after all he had sacrificed for it. Dante only shrugged.

"And how did you get to know about this?"

"I have my ways," Dante smirked.

"Do you have any traces of him?"

"No, not for now. I'm still working on that. He seems to have a good team unlike his father. They tried breaking in the warehouse's system but were caught thanks to the security."

"Well there is someone who could help us with this." Vincenzo mentioned and Dante immediately knew who he was talking about ...

James.

He had been an excellent member of the gang, not to mention how many time he had save their father. Not to forget he was a great hacker and could track anyone almost immediately. Unfortunately he left his position after having his children since he wanted a safe life for them. It was finally time to get in touch with him once again.

Lily and Rose carefully slipped through the main gate of their house and tip toed their way to their respective bedrooms, making sure they do not get caught sneaking in.

If only they knew, their father was watching them in his cameras from his office. He chuckled lightly after watching his girls trying to make their way to their rooms not so stealthily. Sure Rose had hacked the cameras and his laptop so that he wouldn't find out, but she forgot that she too only learned how to do that from the best after all...... her father. He will have to deal with them tomorrow, for now he too was tired and so went to his room to have a good night rest.