chapter 4

Rose laughed at the waiter knowing how easy it was to fool him. She was now standing by a pillar with the beer mug in her hands, waiting for a certain group if boys. She eyed the beer warily and took a sip just to know how it actually tasted . She had never really had beer before. Her nose immediately scrunched up. She didn't like it. Why would someone have something so strong ? She thought.

    The boys were now passing by a pillar, not aware of the surprise that was waiting for th. As soon as they reached the pillar, someone appeared out of nowhere and bumped into them . The brunette had spilled beer all over his jacket. As if once was not enough for the day.
    "What the hell dude?" The big guy exclaimed.
   "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there " Rose said innocently and immediately reached for the jacket. "Let me fix this ." She slipped the jacket only halfway down his arms and twisted it in a manner that his arms got locked. With that she immediately pulled the zipper on so his arms were now trapped. She was well aware of his two minions.

"Girl what are you doing ?" One of the minions asked. She turned abruptly showing that she didn't notice him there. Her hand with the beer glass moved freely and landed on the minion's face. More like his nose which now ached terribly. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you there !" She faked her surprise and immediately dropped the beer glass that smashed on the floor.
     "Oops . I'm so sorry I didn't mean that either." The glass had pierced the the third minion, an inch above his ankle.  She immediately bent down to help getting the glass out if his leg. Instead, she tied his show laces together so that he'd trip. She saw the jacket man wanting to leave to clean up in the bathroom. She stretched her leg out making him trip and fall down. The second one with an injured nose moved to help so she slightly shoved him and he fell too. While the last one didn't notice that his shoe laces were tied together and tried to help his friends, only ended up falling on top of them as well.
    "Sorry " Rose mumbled sheepishly while she made her way back to the dance floor , leaving the boys groaning in pain on the floor. She didn't do much harm to them as she knew the were only high school kids and a slight punishment would suffice as they didn't cause any  harm to Lily either. She giggled and bumped her feet in the air while making her way to the dance floor.

            The girls started dancing and losing themselves in the music , unaware of the fact they had captured everyone's attention. The song currently playing was their favourite jam 'hips don't lie' by Shakira. The way they swayed their hips to the beat had all the men drooling over them. But among those they had also captured the attention of certain two people, who were hidden from everyone's view , yet were admiring the view they had.