Chapter 18 +21

Depuis le début

She was shaking but I weathered my lips from her lips to her ear so I could whisper with comfort but need. "It's alright princess, it's just me, no one else but me, your Hobi....no your Hoseok." I kissed her cheek gently before feeling her loosen her soft grip in my hand and allowed me to pull her panties to the side and rub her folds and clit before thrusting in my middle and ring finger.

" I kissed her cheek gently before feeling her loosen her soft grip in my hand and allowed me to pull her panties to the side and rub her folds and clit before thrusting in my middle and ring finger

I didn't give her time to take in the sudden pleasuring intrusion of my long fingers working her now soaked pussy. I thrusted them in and out of her, making her pussy clench and cum on my fingers. Her juices dripped down my fingers as she began to buck her hips against my hand trying to ride out her high. When she finally stopped to catch her breath, I pulled my fingers out of her making her whine and whimper at empty feeling. I licked sucked her juices off my fingers and groaned in satisfaction and her sweet taste.

I wanted to taste more of her but my dick was throbbing in pain for her. I wanted to rip the remaining clothes she had on but I didn't want to scare her so I slowly raises her shirt and she let me slide it off of her, she hesitated but allowed me to slide off her panties too. She was now laying in front of me with all of her natural beauty on full display for me with her legs wide open. My eyes scanned her entire face and body, stopping when they saw her gorgeous pussy still dripping for me.

She got embarrassed and tried to close her legs but I stopped her. "My love, your so fucking beautiful don't hide yourself. Not from me." She looked away but slowly spread her legs again. I admired her once again until my cock twitched in excitement and anticipation for her. I stood up to pull my boxers off and hovered back over her earning her attention again.

I stared into her beautiful mesmerizing eyes. My gaze fell lower and I saw the marks on her neck reminding me of what shes been going through, a sudden rush of emotions washed over me. Love, regret, anger, and sadness. This was all my fault, i should've been there for her, I should've fought for her, instead I just let her go without even putting up a fight.

I rest my forehead lightly on her chest while placing a small gentle kiss on it and took deep breaths trying to control my anger and tried to hold back my tears. I felt y/n run her cold but soft fingers through my hair and place a kiss on my cheek. I looked up at her and she gave me a weak smile of reassurance. I returned the same smile and pressed a soft kiss on her forehead and than her lips.

I pressed our foreheads together and rubbed my tip in between her wet folds while looking her in the eyes for permission. She swallowed hard before slightly nodding her head. I connected our lips and guided myself to her entrance, slowly sliding inside of her.