Ch. 6

"Survive it?" I whispered

"Yeah you know, being the new girl, college courses... college parties. That kind of thing."

"Oh, right...yeah." For some reason I'm almost positive that isn't what she meant.

"So dinner? I just have to freshen up a bit." She looked over at me, "You should too, and showers are down the hall to the right."

I grimaced and realized I must look like death warmed over and everyone here so far was drop dead gorgeous, "yeah, that sounds great, I'll be ready in twenty."

She nodded her head and headed back towards her room. I decided to dig through my stuff and find things to shower, I desperately needed to wash this drive off of me. Finding the showers was easy enough, although I wasn't thrilled at the aspect of having to shower with the entire floor. I picked the shower farthest away from the door and let the hot water work its magic. Before I could finish getting the conditioner out of my hair I heard someone giggling, and realized my time alone in here was up. I sighed and started packing up my things and tied my towel tightly across my body. Just as I was leaving my steamy oasis, I accidently ran into a body, okay, two bodies.

"Hey, what the hell? Watch it." A voice laced with venom said

I looked up and standing there was a girl probably a year or two older than I was, bright blonde hair it was almost white, but I could have sworn her brown eyes had streaks of silver in them- what is it with peoples eyes here? And is everyone just stupidly attractive? Before I could get anymore in my head, I noticed him... behind her was the most gorgeous guy I think I'd ever seen, jet black hair, and black eyes, olive skin, and I'm pretty sure if he lowered his towel anymore there would be an eight pack just below the six pack I saw.

"Excuse me? Are you deaf or just stupid?"

"I...Im sorry" I stammered out lamely. "I didn't realize anyone would be in here, especially not a boy." I kept my eyes towards the floor to hide my utter embarrassment.

"Who are you even anyway? I've never seen you before, you must be lost."

"Charlee, it's my first day."

"Oh, you're the new girl. I'm not sure why everyone is making such a fuss, you look average to me."

"Anna, don't intimidate the poor girl, she's practically shaking."

I looked up and noticed he was staring at me with humor in his eyes, and suddenly I was all too aware I was still in my towel and dripping wet from my poorly planned escape. The second our eyes locked it was as if all the air was sucked out of the room, I was about to reach out and touch him before he started speaking again, all humor gone.

"You should run along now, before you hear something that might really make you blush." As he grabbed Anna and pulled her into the shower behind them.

"Sebastian..." I heard her half moan half giggle as I ran out of the bathroom as fast as my legs would go.