Hyunjin yawned. "I have to pick them up from their houses because I know they all have bad sense of direction." His eyes landed on Felix, he snarled, "Plus, Felix's house is way too far."

Jisung joined them. "I thought the road to Felix's house is on construction. How did you manage to get him?"

"Felix told us to wait for him on the main road. He said he'll come to us, so we waited." Seungmin shrugged. "We're about to go nuts and then we saw him racing on a bicycle."

Jisung narrowed his eyebrows in questioning manner. "Felix, I know you so well. I know you don't own a bicycle."

Felix choked on air. "Yeah, I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way, so I stole my neighbor's bike and asked God for forgiveness."

The atmosphere turned intense once again as they're all concerned about Felix's future. Jisung, though, wasn't. He's Felix's best friend after all, the duo memelords.

"Bro!" Jisung exclaimed, patting his palm on Felix's back. "I am beyond proud. The devils must be shaking on their boots."

Chunhua smiled. At least Felix's stupidity truly lifted up everyone's moods. Not until Minho started groaning in pain again.

Back to present...

Jiwoo had informed Minho that the police officers would come to the hospital to interrogate Minho regarding the whole incident occurred the other night. Jisung protested that Minho needs more time for recovery, but Minho initiated himself that the faster they act, the result will be better as well.

Minho was pretty good at explaining the situation back then; from the process of buying cat food and how it leads him into this state. He told how those drunk people attacked him mercilessly and the way he had struggled to defend himself and his pride. Mostly because he was so mad at those people back then, the rest were his sense of justice. His friends just listened in silence at the corner of the room.

"Do you remember their name or appearance?" asked the police officer.

Minho shook his head. "I have no idea who they were, but I can remember their faces very well."

"Very well." The police officer introduced Minho to another woman. "This is Kang Seulgi and she's gonna help you uncover the suspects."

"Pleasure to meet you, Minho." Seulgi gave him a gummy smile which Minho returned. "I am a police sketch artist. For the next hour I will be drawing the two suspects based on your description, so feel free to share them with me."

The first police officer left them. "Seulgi, I'll leave you with him. If you'll excuse me, I'll be going out now." Everyone muttered their thankfulness to the officer, then he left them.

Seulgi pulled out her drawing equipment. "Let's start on the first guy." She saw Minho nodded his head and continued, "how would you describe the shape of his face?"

Minho tried to remember the guy who resembled Elvis Presley. "He has a rounded chin and a soft jawline. Overall, he reminds me of Elvis Presley, but a tiny bit sharper," he explained. Seulgi only nodded as she began sketching.

"What about his eyes? Are they almond shape, round, downturned, wide-set, or something else?" Seulgi asked while sketching. Jisung and the rest were too mesmerized by watching Seulgi's sketching like she wasn't thinking.

Minho seemed to not understand basic names to define the shape of eyes, so he just went on based on his own knowledge.

"Far different from Elvis Presley's eyes." Minho rubbed his chin, thinking. "Also there's the other guy with red hair. He's the one who attacked me first."