"I should shouldn't I? I grabbed my phone and sent her the simple words. Stick up for yourself. I knew she wouldn't reply but I hoped she read it.

"Let's see how this works Mani...."
---
Camila POV

5:00 Stick Up for yourself...

I furrowed my brows and looked into the hall way at my parents room. I got up off my bed and grabbed a hoodie pulling it on and my black converses. Making my way down the stairs of my home I saw my dad sitting in the kitchen reading the news paper.

"Papi...." I said softly looking at him. He lowered the paper and smiled warmly.

"Hey Mija. What do you need?" He asked leaning forward.

"I want to go visit Lauren in the hospital...." I said looking down.

"You already know the answer to that." He shook his head picking the paper back up.

"Dad wait!" He looked at me. "I'm tired of always...of always fearing you might hit me again. Because I'm always in the wrong....Lauren needs me right now. Did I keep you from Mom when she was in the hospital? So why should you keep me from Lauren. We messed up once. Once! And you make it seem like I'm pregnant with her fucking baby! I'm not! I'm just want to see my god damn girlfriend why can't you understand that. It's plain and simple. I'm sorry I'm not straight. I'm sorry I won't potentially marry a guy with money like you probably want me to. I love Lauren. I really fucking love her and either you're going to take me or I'm going to drive myself!" I yelled at him. All the color in my face disappeared when he glared at me. I grabbed his car keys and ran back up to my room. I heard him chasing after me and I cursed him mentally for removing my lock. I slammed my door and put all my strength up against it. His foot steps stopped and I scrambled to move my desk in front of my door. Thanks for no upper body strength. I grabbed a bag and threw clothes in it enough to stay with Lauren. I heard a knock on my door and I looked at it.

"Karla let me in right now." My dads voice sounded.

"If you hit me I swear to God I'll call the police on you!" I opened my phone and set it up so that it recorded. Hopefully he wouldn't realize. I set it on my dresser and pushed my desk out the way of the door. She walked in and made me jump.

I braced myself for the hit.

Instead he pushed me softly.

"What?" I asked myself.

"I'm not going to hit you. You....Lauren came by a few days again and said so many things. Good things about you two together. I really hate the fact you're dating a girl that's intersex. Because God knows what could happen. But I knew Lauren was going into the surgery before you did Mija. I will allow you to see her but please don't stay long." He said looking at me.

"I'm staying. As long as she needs me dad." I said grabbing the bag off my bed and his car keys.

"Dad I'm 17...I can make my own decisions." I mumbled grabbing my phone and walking past him. I called Dinah and we decided to meet up at the hospital.

---
I walked into Lauren's room Normani was sitting there half sleep while Lauren was reading something on her phone. Dinah was going to get me food and I set my bag down by the door. Lauren had head phones in so she didn't hear me. I walked over to her bed and kissed her temple.

"Camz." She smiled.

"Hey."

She pulled her head phones out and placed them in her lap.

"Was it hard getting here?" She asked me moving some of my hair out my face.

"Yeah I guess. I'm just glad I'm here now. Dinah's here also I just don't know where the hell she went." I chuckled. The door opened and Ally walked in Dinah behind her.