Chapter 22: Mates

Forwarning: sexual content in this chapter.

"Don't be so square, sour wolf," Stiles appealed, trying to remove my pants.

I glared at him and held them in place. "I am not being square," I hissed. "I just think that maybe we should slow down, for your sake."

He groaned and fell back against the bed. "You're being ridiculous. It's not as if I'm a virgin or something!"

"In this case... you kind of are," I pointed out. I actually almost thought he was a virgin. Apparently not.

"Well... yeah okay! But so are you!" He accused. Then paused. "Right?" He asked, suddenly uncertain.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Stiles... yes. I've never been interested in another guy before, you idiot."

He frowned at me, "Okay, okay! No need to name call," He huffed.

His eyes suddenly flared with lust again and I felt my chest heat up in response as he looked at me and climbed on top of my body, kissing my mouth hotly. He moved his tongue in my mouth and his hands in my hair, gently pulling at the strands and eliciting a moan from me in response. Hearing my moans only seemed to make him more frantic and rash. I grabbed onto the sheets of the bed, trying to control myself. I don't know if we should do this so soon. I don't know if he's ready for this. But I wanted more of him. All of him. And I wanted it now. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head aggressively, grinding his hips down into mine at the same time. He moved his hot, wet mouth to the soft skin of my neck and sucked at the skin, grazing me with his teeth. My moans were louder now that my mouth was free, and I couldn't help the sounds escaping.

He's driving me wild, my entire body felt like it might burst into flames and my heart was pounding in my chest. My vision was tinted with blue as I looked down at him trailing kisses across my body, and I knew my eyes were glowing. My wolf instincts were taking over, and I couldn't control it. He looked up me, and upon seeing my eyes, his began to glow their brilliant orange in response. Another wave of heat coursed through my body and I broke free of his hands. Rolling us over so that I was on top of him this time, my hands went to the button on his jeans. Seeing the unruly desire in my eyes, he let me take over, lifting himself up so I could yank them off of him quickly. I moved to my own jeans and removed them hastily, placing my body against his again.

I was out of control but I managed to break through the haze for a moment and asked him, "Are you sure?"

"Yes! Hell yes. I want you," he said seductively, biting his lip.

A shiver ran up my spine and I attacked his mouth with a hungry growl. He moaned into my mouth and arced his back to press his hips into mine and my body responded. My hips ground down into him as I ran my hand along his soft skin, feeling every muscle on his torso. I bit his lip lightly and I was rewarded with a low, hot growl. Every sound he made penetrated my skin like needles, injecting fire into my veins. I smiled wickedly and moved my mouth to his neck, sucking and nipping at the skin there. I bit him, a little harder this time, and his body convulsed beneath me. He growled again and his hands clawed at my back. I moaned at the mix of pain and pleasure, falling against his chest. Our mouths met hungrily and we devoured each other as our bodies moved together, bare skin sliding on bare skin. Stiles slowly let his hand creep down to the top of my boxers, where he traced his fingers lightly. I shuddered with anticipation as I rolled off to lay beside him. He hooked his fingers in my boxers and pulled them down over my feet, throwing them across them room. He eyed me like he was famished and I was his meal. His fox eyes still glowing- he might be a little out of control too.

He hastily moved to take off his own, but I stopped him. I pushed him down beside me and brought my face down to the perfect v between his delicate hip bones. I placed light kisses from one hip to the other, and slipped his boxers lower. I trailed kisses back to the other hip on the newly revealed skin, and slipped them a little lower. Stiles was shaking and moaning beneath me, and I didn't stop. I kept going until they were completely off, and then sat back a little to admire Stiles completely naked for the first time.