Chapter 15: That just happened

I trudged up the stairs to my room, trying not to be grouchy at the curly haired werewolf's entrance. He was leaning causally on the door frame of my bedroom, almost exactly as Derek had at the front door earlier. He was giving me a shy smile and I couldn't help but smile back. He smiled so rarely.

"You know there's a front door, right?" I asked him, chuckling.

He raised a brow at me. "I thought your bedroom window was the official werewolf entrance," he joked.

I sighed, "Maybe you're right. Scott seems to be the only one that uses the front door." I rolled my eyes. "Although sour wolf used it for the first time about an hour ago!" I said brightly.

He stepped closer to me and sniffed the air. "I'm sorry if I interrupted anything," he said.

I sighed inwardly, you have no idea. But I didn't let it show on my face as I grabbed his hand and hauled him down the stairs. "Are you hungry? I was in the middle of making myself something to eat when some werewolf broke into my house." I said with a wink.

"You know, you and Liam are the only two people I've ever met that can eat as much as a horse, still be hungry, and not gain a pound," He mused as he sat in Derek's chair.

I shrugged at him, "Perks of a high metabolism and hyperactivity?" I wondered aloud.

I could feel his eyes on my back as I finished throwing together the pita pizza and shoved it in the warm oven. I set the timer and turned to look at him as I leaned on the counter.

"So- uh- what are you doing here?" I asked as casually as possible.

He frowned a little, "I can't just stop by?" He asked. Jesus, deja vu.

"Of course you can saucy wolf, I was just making sure there wasn't a specific reason," I said innocently. The previous nights events were on repeat in my brain, but I tried to act casual. I thought I was succeeding until I noticed I was bouncing up and down.

Isaac rose from the table and walked over to me, pulling my chin up to meet his eyes. "Why are you so nervous Stiles?" He whispered.

I started to sputter. I don't know how much more I can take from these two werewolves putting their faces so close to mine. I am so not used to this kind of attention. No one besides Heather and Malia had ever really showed interest in me before. The look in his eyes was making me even more nervous.

"I uhh- I- I'm not. Nervous. I'm not nervous. Just my ADD, that's all. Nothing to be nervous about," I babbled at him.

He put a finger to my lips, shushing me. "Stiles. Relax."

I was the opposite of relaxed. Sooo not relaxed. How was I supposed to relax with him this close to me and that look on his face and everything that had happened last night and everything that had just happened with Derek today and now this... I realized my breathing was getting out of control. I couldn't have another panic attack in front of Isaac, that would be even more embarrassing than the first one. He would think I was a nut job. I closed my eyes and focused on pushing the air in and out of my lungs. My breaths became more rapid. Not working. I suddenly felt Isaac's arms wrap around me, just like last time. Oh my god, I'm an idiot. How many of these stupid attacks was I going to have in his presence?

OKAY, no more. Stop thinking. No more thinking, it's just going to make things worse. I could feel the vibrations in his chest as he talked, but I couldn't hear him over the roaring in my ears. I focused on Derek's scent that was still clinging to my clothes, and pictured the moss and dirt irises in my mind. I matched my breaths to Isaac's, trying to slow my heart rate. The roaring stopped and I could hear Isaac's calm voice in my ear.