"Let's see if you still has what it takes," he mumbled. "Sky's really good. She even admitted she uses your guidelines so not a surprise."

"I heard. And I'm happy. Also, I am more than pleased that you are not slimming down like last summer on tour."

"Yeah; well, now when I want sex, I just eat my sorrows away," he sighed and I giggled as I twirled a lock of hair around my finger. "You, on the other hand have more bones out than I can recall," he stated as his palm stroked me through my side, down to my thighs.

I just nodded silently.

"We should start getting ready," I stated, changing the topic.

"Just five minutes more..."

"Is this now the you putting me to the test to see if I have what it takes to get you up?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh flower, we both know you have more than what it takes to get me up anywhere, any time," his voice was dripping from naughtiness as he pressed his crotch more to my hips.

"Jaaay," I laughed blushed, shaking my head.

"You love to hear it; I know," he lifted his head to smile at me. "But for real; before I have to face the real world... just five," he breathed as he sat up, gently turning me onto my side, facing away from him, then he laid behind me, spooning me tight.

I sighed, nestling my body more to his warmth; he knew how much I loved resting like this.

"Five minutes. No more," I stated firm.

"Uhmm," moaning, he drove his palm from my shoulder down until my thigh, then back up; pushing his hand under my shirt, he trailed his palm up on my belly between my breasts, resting it on my chest.

Listening to his slow breathing and heartbeat, I felt so calm and safe; the dreamworld was pulling me in for a sweet nap.

"Av... Av?" I heard Jared calling my name and my eyes snapped open and I frowned, trying to recall if I really just dozed off.

"What?" I asked in fear, thinking we might have overslept.

"You already failed SO bad; I heard you snoring!" he turned me towards him, his sweet grin inches away from me.

"I didn't!" I snapped as I sat up, reaching for my phone.

"Easy; it's fine. Five turned into ten minutes because I hate waking you up," he smiled, caressing my hair. "I was so close to let you sleep and leave but I also know you would be so mad at me when you wake up."

"That is true," I stated as I rubbed my eyes and pulled my hair behind my shoulders. "Ready to face the real world?" I asked caressing his cheek.

"Let's do this, co-star," he smiled holding his fist out and I giggled, going for a fist bump.

"Yey!"

Twenty minutes later I picked up my bag and walked to the hall of the suite to grab my shoes.

I wore some yoga pants with a Mars top, while Jared decided on gray sweatpants with a loose button-up shirt.

"Okay, so breakfast with the whole fam. Take your time, because you have one hour before the car is picking us up for the shoot," I started as I checked the notes Sky sent me while walking to the elevator. "Just a quick reminder, because I don't know how much Sky familiarized with you before accepting. It's called D magazine... It is basically an expert source on events, fashion, trends and so much more..." I grabbed the latest issue from my bag. "Here's one if you wanna have a look..." I pushed it into his hand as we stepped into the elevator. "The interview and photo shoot shouldn't take more than four hours with make up and styling included; so once you're done with that, we come straight back here, grab some food, pack and your bus leaves to Louisiana."