Chapter 6 part 1: Poor Emma

Start from the beginning

We spend the rest of our hour talking to Artie until we decide it's time to part. Ryan asks if I'd like to go to see a movie which I reply with a yes. The movie theater in town is small and old. We walk in and Ryan pays for our tickets. We order a large popcorn and all different types of candy. Ryan holds the popcorn as I hold the candy and we walk into the numbered theater. We chose to sit in the center of the theater. We lift the divider and I snuggle into Ryan's side as we watch the previews.

" Oh my what a coincidence! Hey Ryan... Emma." Elise screeches. She hasn't gotten prettier over the year I've been stuck in school with her but she has gotten more makeup on her face. She walks over and sits in the seat next to Ryan and then has her little minions sit next to her. I can't help but growl.

"What was that did you guys hear that?" Elise says. We both ignore her. I stand up from my seat grab our popcorn and hold out my hand for Ryan who takes in without any hesitation. I walk us up to the back of the theater and we once again sit down in the center of the aisle. Once we're situated again the movie has just begun.

Ryan wraps one arm around me allowing his fingers to play with my hair. We stay like that until the credits role and then we leave theater room.
As we walk out and pass the concession counter we get stoped by Elise jumping in front of us.

"What do you want Elise?" Say say before Ryan can speak. I'm so done with this girl.

"Why don't you let Ryan speak for once." She pouts making her over applied lip stick crack in several places.

"What do you want Elise you're interrupting our date." Ryan snarls. This is a date we're on a date. Oh my gosh this is my first date or maybe it's not? I'm so confused I forget what's going on.

"You're on a date? With her?" She screeches loudly. That's what he just said I swear somethings wrong with her brain.

"B-but she's so annoying and she's like five years younger than us." She states with a gross look on her face.

"Three. I'm three years younger and I'm not the one who's annoying here you are." I say calmly. Ryan squeezes my hand in his as he pulls me around the three monsters and out of the theater.

We walk home hand in hand and when we arrive dinner is already set up. Ryan and I take our seats next to one another at the table. Ryan makes my plate like he always does and we all begin to eat.

Ryan POV

I wake up to find Emma in my arms. Our parents have been trying to have us sleep in separate rooms but every night Emma sneaks in. I've gotten so used to it that at this point I just pull her into my arms half asleep. It's hard for us to sleep apart or be apart in general. This school year we don't have any classes together. Her father has put her in all advanced classes so theirs a possibility she could skip another grade to be in high school with me next year. But the thought of her coming with me makes me happy but also worried.

Emma has grown but not as much as everyone else if she goes into high school when she's eleven she's going to be the smallest one their. I worry about her getting hurt or hearing things she shouldn't. The thing is we can't function without each other. I can't eat or sleep without being around her. My father told me that because we met so young our bonds going to be incredibly strong and will continue to grow.

I run my fingers through Emma's hair. I look at the clock to see my alarm will go off in twenty minutes. At my action she shifts her body closer to mine. We stay like that until the alarm goes off. Emma says good morning before scurrying off to her bedroom. I get up and head to the shower. I take off the necklace Emma gave me. It's similar to an army tag it holds our names on it and the day we met. We both wear our necklaces everyday her locket hasn't left her neck since I put it on her.

When I'm finished getting ready I head down to Emma's room l. She always takes longer than me to get ready I knock and walk into her room right as she exits her closet. My mouth falls to the floor she looks stunning. She's wearing a white sundress that stops mid thigh her hair is flowing down her back in loose natural curls. She pinned it back by her ears with sunflower pins. She's wearing white sandals that show her newly painted pink toenails their around her neck is the locket on full display. She begins to blush as she see's me staring at her.

" Oh I forgot" she squeaks as she runs into the bathroom to comeback with a tube of lip gloss I watch as she carefully applies it to her lips and makes a popping sound when she's done.

"Let's get some waffles." She says in a sing song voice as she grabs my hand and pulls me down stairs. The sparks we feel when touching each other has intensified.

I make us both a plate adding extra whipped cream to Emma's like she likes it. We eat our breakfast and have small talk with our parents. Emma's dad James and I have gotten to know one another better. He doesn't like that Emma sneaks into my room but he hasn't gotten mad about it.

My mother takes us to school as usual getting my mate coffee. Yes coffee. Emma has begun drinking coffee she gets some macchiato coffee thing. I don't know how she does it but she loves it. When we get to school we walk to the group. All the guys hug Emma not to my liking of course. I don't like any male other than me holding her or touching her. She always comes back to me when she's done and wraps my arms around her waist leaning her back against me. When the bell rings I walk my angel to her class kissing her on her cheek.

I pick Emma up from each class and walk her to her next. I always give her a kiss on the cheek or temple before saying goodbye. Everyone at the school knows that she's mine at this point it's just common knowledge. Nobody messes with her or talks to her unless she initiated the conversation or you're in our friend group.

Emma POV

My Ryan just dropped me off at first period kissing me on my cheek as always I think he does it just so he can see my face change into a red blush.
I walk into class and take my seat. No one sits next to me except Jason and Andy. I honestly believe it's Ryan's doing.

Mrs. Emery our English teacher calls our class to attention. It's then when I notice a boy standing at the front of the classroom. He looks young around my age which is different. Other than Artie not many kids at the school take the same classes as me and are the same age.

" Hello class we welcome another gifted student. This is Dean Marcus"

She has him introduce himself and at that moment he confirms it he too is ten years old. I can't help but smile. He's not a wolf either he's human.

He takes the seat to my left which was empty.Andy turns in the seat in front of my to give the new kid a dirty look. I don't know what it is about wolves their so mean and territorial. I can't help but feel happy that someone my age is here.

I turn to look at him.

" Hi. I'm Emmeline. I'm also ten, you should eat lunch with us." I say smiling at him. He smiles back and nods his head. He reminds me of Ron from Kim Possible. He has a freckles and blonde hair. He's almost as skinny as me too.

Nothing like my Ryan. Ryan's extremely tall and he hasn't stopped growing. Ryan's also buff and slightly tan . He's extremely handsome and smart. I love Ryan's dark hair and his blue hazel eyes. The bell rings and I realize that I spent my entire period daydreaming about Ryan.

I stand up and ask Dean to see his schedule turned out we both have math before lunch I tell him we can walk together to lunch. He was glad that I actually talked to him turns out not many kids talk to geniuses and I completely understand if it weren't for Ryan I'd be a complete mess without Kira.

As we walk out of class still talking I feel arms wrap around my waist stopping me from moving

"Who are you?" Ryan asks sternly staring daggers at Dean. Oh god this is like Artie all over again!

This chapter hasn't been edited so their may be some mistakes sorry. Thanks for reading though. 😊🥰🙏💓

Please vote and or comment.

Also what's you're favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is Mint chip!🍦

XOXO- Lillian Dero