10. Dare You To Know

Începe de la început

" Am I interrupting you? " It was Yoongi, with a stern looking face eyeing back and forth at them.

" Yes. "

" Tsk. "

They both responded at thesame time but only Jungkook said something, without an attempt to let go of Jimin.

" Yes Jiminie? " Yoongi turns his attention to him, demanding an explanation with a quick wiggle of brows. He didn't call Jimin as Yeol-set because he was being careful and of course, he knows Jimin's name.

Jimin tsks, annoyingly robbed his hand from Jungkook's hold. The prosecutor released a loud gasp out of shock. He didn't expect the sudden attack.

" What did you get hyung? " Jimin changed the subject, motioning Yoongi for them to leave the place.

Yoongi shakes his head, showing that he was dismayed with whatever he discovered. " He was already cremated. There's no way we could confirm it. And those staffs inside didn't allow me to take a look at what were they doing. "

Something about the subject of the conversation that makes Jungkook's ears pique in interest. So he had to interrupt. " Wait, Are you talking about Yesung? " But the two just threw him a quick glance, ignoring him soon after. Unaware of it, Jimin and Suga knew what relation Jungkook has with Yesung and they are not stupid enough to put themselves in a hot spot.

" Let's stop here then, hyung. " Jimin suggested as their attempt to check on the corpse becomes futile, there's no longer physical body to speak of.

Yoongi nods in agreement. He too believes that there's no point of staying longer in the place. They just dashed to get here after one of the staffs from the hospital told them that a certain patient Yesung was already sent to the facility to be cremated. In hopes, that they can still see it before conducting the ritual. Unfortunately, they were too late.

They are about to leave the place, already turned around with their body pointing straightly to the direction of the door, when they felt two huge hands are placed atop each side of their shoulders making the owner of the hands stand behind them.

" You know what? The way you act before me only makes my suspicion growing stronger. " Jungkook said earning their glances together, especially Jimin who was frowning at him. Since he can't get an honest answer from any of them, Jungkook concluded something against the two. " Do you- "

" Jungkook! " Bo Gyeol suddenly called forcing him to stop talking to glance at her. " I brought the documents you asked me. " She was catching her breath when she reached Jungkook. She was holding a folder consisting of thick pages. And she was about to give it to Jungkook but something caught her attention, a glimpse of the sight of another two persons who were with Jungkook. " Atty. Park.. " She gasped, widening her eyes at Jimin. She wasn't expecting Jimin here, while she can't recognize the other one.

Jimin didn't bother himself on greeting the doctor since he doesn't feel like acknowledging the way she addressed him as Atty. Park. I wasn't that person anyway, Jimin thought. It was Jihyun.

" Are you here to check Yesung's case too? Or are you working with Jungkook? " Bo Gyeol was curious, didn't hide the fact that Jimin's presence wherever Jungkook was, slightly bothers her. She knows that it is a little childish to get jealous when it is a work related. They don't have a label to name what are Jungkook and her with each other. However their parents have talked about it, agreed to their marriage, so technically speaking Jungkook was hers. It is not much if she acts a little cagey over Jungkook, right?

" No, we're not working together. " Jimin smirked, giving a suspicious look at her. Bo Gyeol felt like she was exposed. Jimin might not be vocal about it, but she feels like the blonde man was making fun of her subtleness.