CHERNOBOG: PART THREE

Começar do início

"Hm, well...nothing in particular. Cuz you are not even our target in the first place."

"Then why are you still pursue us!?" Amiya shot back.

"I had the honor of watching you fight. Is that reasonable enough?"

MAVERICK POV

I knew it...they had tracked us all along the way...! And right now we were surrounded. And enemies' formation...What should I do--

ISAC: SHD TECH DATA BACKUP COMPLETE. SCANNING PULSE IS READY TO USE. BULWARK, CRUSADER, AND REFLECTOR BALLISTIC SHIELD READY TO USE.

"Shield...pulse? Scanning pulse? Okay, ISAC. Scanning pulse."

The orange invisible wave spread all over the area. After that, the threat that was detected pop up in my optics.

"There is one sniper...no...one turret located on the third floor in front of me, and the real one at the left building...And everyone... uses communication devices? ISAC can you hack their communication devices?"

ISAC: HOSTILE MAIN COMMUNICATION RELAY DETECTED. COMMUNICATION HACKING INITIATED.

"Huh, have to wait for it then. And the other thing that has to take care of..."

I hide behind Ace and bring out the Nemesis and pick up my coin and hold the trigger and keep at my back like normal.

"Now, let's see who's the real sharpshooter..."

THIRD PERSON POV

"Because your combat tactics, as well as your personal configuration, were quite...intriguing."

"Intriguing...!?" Amiya almost snaps but Ace calmed her down.

"Oh, don't misunderstand me. I have already read your file. At first, I thought you were just another ordinary company. But by the looks of things, don't you think your ambitions have stretched a bit too far from playing test tubes? It would be terribly dull if I allowed you to just walk out of here wouldn't it?"

"We don't have time to waste on a preoperational kid like you." Dobermann shot back at Mephisto.

"Amiya, get ready! We might have to break through by force, I'll get his attention."

After Dobermann brief Amiya through their coms, she quickly put out her flare gun and shoot at the sky.

"Flare? ISAC, what's that status." Maverick asks quietly.

ISAC: COMMUNICATION HACKING PROCEED AT 10%.

"What was that just now? Who were you sending a signal to?" Chuckled Mephisto.

"None of your business, kid." Barked Dobermann.

"Amiya?"

"Come on, we're all professional here. Where is your basic courtesy?" Taunted Mephisto.

"Amiya...? What's going on?"

"Doberman...All of our escape routes have been blocked by his troops!"

"How can that be!? How did he manage to do that in just a few minutes!?"

"Haa...This simply won't do..." Mephisto said with disappointment. "Even though I gave you a sincere invitation. But all you can think of...IS RUNNING AWAY!? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Tsk...!" Doberman can do nothing but gritted her teeth in anger.

"Hah...Actually, I'll let you leave my hunting grounds safely as long as you win. Until then, my friends here will keep trying to kill you, it's your victory as long as you don't die! The rules are simple enough, right? RIGHT???"