CHERNOBOG: PROLOGUE​

***THIS IS NON-CANON FICTION CROSSOVER OF THESE TWO STORIES. AND I DO NOT OWN THESE TWO FRANCHISES***

"......What...is this...?"

"Ah, It's you..."

"....."

"It's been a long time since we've last seen each other."

"Have we met before...?"

"During this time...you've been teetering on the edge of the cliff."

"You may have forgotten who you are but just remember your name is enough."

"But later...You must try to remember...Who you really are, and also..."

"Your duty."

TDST ENTERTAINER PRESENTS

LOCATION: UNKNOWN

??? POV

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

"...Circulation resumed...stabilize vitals...Cardioplegia solution injected..."

"His body temperature is low...administering Hexamethasone now."

....

"I'm sorry...to make you suffer again."

What...

".....!"

Ugh...So bright...

"D....r!"

That voice...

"Doctor!"

"Doctor! Please! Take my hand!"

I lifted my hand and that girl who seems to call me grasps mine tightly before my visions went dark again.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Doctor? Doctor!" A brown-haired girl with rabbit ears shouted nervously as she saw a man that she called 'Doctor' lost his conscious again.

"Medic, how is the Doctor doing? Just a moment ago...We're holding hands. So why...why is Doctor still not waking up?"

"Amiya! Don't panic, just calm down first!"

A girl with cat ears named Medic who still tried to give the Doctor a treatment calms Amiya down.

"Ah...S-sorry..."

"You always get so flustered when it comes to Doctor. But Amiya, if the worst comes to pass...what would you do then?" Medic asked back.

"...I'm already mentally prepared for that. We would do as we planned." Replied Amiya.

"I understand. I'll do it as you said."

"Then...I'll leave it to you. About Doctor..."

"Don't worry, Amiya. All the vital signs are stable now, I'll do one more inspection just for you.

"Thank you...!" Said Amiya while Medic inspects Doctor one more time.

"Hm...Breathing is slightly shallow, but blood pressure is normal. There should be no cause for concern--"

"UGH--PHAAA...!"

Suddenly man's eyes shot up and followed with a big gasp and a lot of breathing. Two girls watch him in surprise and saying nothing.

"Is--Is he awake?" Medic still surprised.

"Amiya! It's a success! The Doctor is awake!"

"D-Doctor...? I'm so happy...Doctor..."