CHERNOBOG: PART​ TWO

ISAC: ATTENTION. ENCODED MESSAGE.

***THIS IS NON-CANON FICTION CROSSOVER OF THESE TWO STORIES. AND I DO NOT OWN THESE TWO FRANCHISES***

DOWNTOWN / CHERNOBOG

THIRD PERSON POV

"Oh no...The haze is too thick, I can't see a thing!"

Ivan groaned as Maverick and Rhodes Island operators get out of the building to hide from Reunion members

"Looks like outside just getting worse and worse, huh?"

Maverick said while he tried to see anything through these haze.

"Come on, Doctor. We have to get to the rendezvous point. The rescue team is waiting." Dobermann said.

As they reached the city hall, the transmission starts to ring again in Maverick​'s smartwatch.

ISAC: ECHO DETECTED.

"Hm...?" Maverick responded by a look at his watch.

"Doctor, what is ECHO?" Curious Amiya.

"From the data I learned. ECHO is an activity that happened and is recorded by an electronic device in a form of data, and ISAC can process them and show in hologram."

"So that means...we can learn what happened in the past?" Asked Medic.

"I think so...That should be convenient for us to know what exactly happened. And know how enemies' data." Consent Dobermann.

"Looks like it's located in front of the city hall that we have to pass there anyway, let's​ go."

It takes a few minutes to reach the city hall. But as they reached, they see something they don't want to see.

"What the...!?" Exclaimed Ivan.

"No way..." Medic can't believe in her eyes.

"What in the world..." Shocked Amiya.

There are corpses. Lots of corpses and most of them are Ursus soldiers lying on the ground along with blood.

"They are still fresh, I can tell from the blood is still flooding over the ground." Said Dobermann.

"This is a massacre indeed...And just happened not a long time ago." Said Maverick said while walk around to inspect the ECHO.

RECONSTRUCTING...COMPLETED. ECHO AVAILABLE FOR PLAYBACK NEARBY.

"I found it. Now, let's see what we have here..."

ISAC: PLAYING ECHO. ESTIMATED TIME: THIRTY MINUTES AGO.

Maverick touches his smartwatch, surroundings start to fade down and show holograms instead.

There are two groups of people in hologram standing between real corpses and look at each other.

The first side seems like a group of Ursus soldiers and the other side is a group of Reunion members. And behind them, there is a girl who seems to be a ring leader. She wears a black hoodie and a hood cover her head.

Ursus troop A: Captain, there are a bunch of Infected more than ten here! Where are reinforcements?!

Ursus captain: I called them ten fucking minutes ago, where the hell are they!? They should be here already!

Ursus troop B: If this still keeps going...Sir, I think we should retreat--

Ursus captain: Don't you dare...! I'll execute every single one of you if you planning to flee!