CHERNOBOG: PART THREE

ISAC: ATTENTION. ENCODED MESSAGE.

***THIS IS NON-CANON FICTION CROSSOVER OF THESE TWO STORIES. AND I DO NOT OWN THESE TWO FRANCHISES***

SOUTH DISTRICT / CHERNOBOG

THIRD PERSON POV

The Originium storm, Catastrophe is about to befall in Chernobog soon. Right now, Rhodes Island is in the south district and about to move to the outskirt to get out of the city.

"With this route, another five hundred meters will past through Nerl's group and reach the outskirt." Ace said while leading the way.

"This seems too easy...I don't trust this atmosphere at all..." Said Ivan.

"Just prepare for anything. Because we don't know what we happen next--"

While Dobermann is about to finish her sentence, the fog suddenly covers around the area.

"A fog?" Medic confused.

"Could that be--"

Amiya exclaimed as she noticed the fog and see the same girl in the ECHO, One of Reunion's ringleader.

ISAC: WARNING. MULTIPLE MASSIVE GROUPS OF HOSTILE INBOUND. MULTIPLE ENEMY RING LEADER DETECTED.

"Rhodes Island...I finally caught you. This time, I will grind you into dust!"

The hooded girl declared and Reunion grunts started to appear in front and also behind Rhodes Island.

"The enemy group also appeared at our back! Dobermann!" Shouted Amiya.

"Sniper, stop their advance!" Dobermann quickly commands her troops.

"Defenders, hold the line and get ready to push forward. Ace, prepare to--"

"Alright! Time out, time out!"

Another voice shouted up made everything stopped the white-haired boy walked in along with another group of Reunion grunts.

"I only just finished purging the Southeast Fortress, but I QUICKLY rushed over here as soon as I heard the news. And this place is my hunting grounds, Crownslayer..."

The black hoodie girl named Crownslayer narrowed her eyes as she glared at the annoying white hair boy.

"What did you come here for, Mephisto?"

"Heh. You have no reason to object, right? Just a few insects that flew too close to the light...Are they really worth your time."

The white-haired boy named Mephisto chuckled.

"Don't you dare get in my--"

"Aaaaand...You still have somewhere else to be, don't you? After taking care of the core energy sector and surroundings."

"....Tch...! Fine, have it your way. Looking forward to seeing you fail. Guys, we're leaving."

Crownslayer walked away with her troops and the fog just disappeared too.

"One of the enemy leaders... Just took a portion of the Reunion troops and left?" Confused Amiya.

"What are they up to? Whatever it is, we can't let our guard down. The enemy is still many times our size!" Said Dobermann.

"Well, well...Please allow me to apologize on Crownslayer​'s behalf for her rudeness. You can call me Mephisto."

"What are you Reunion trying to accomplish?" Asked Dobermann.