CHERNOBOG: PART ONE

***THIS IS NON-CANON FICTION CROSSOVER OF THESE TWO STORIES. AND I DO NOT OWN THESE TWO FRANCHISES***

CHERNOBOG​: PART ONE

DOWNTOWN FACILITY / CHERNOBOG

THIRD PERSON POV

"This door will lead us to outside, Are you guys ready?"

"Whenever you are, Ivan." Said Maverick.

"Roger, on three. One... two...three...!"

Ivan kicks the door out and leads everyone to the outside, but they have to shock what they see what's happening out there.

"How could this be...What in the world is going on here...? "

Dobermann is the first one who says after watching this.

There is a chaos in the downtown of Chernobog, almost like a warzone. Reunion grunts are attacking Ursus guards furiously. And even worse is they also harm innocent people inside the town too.

"Search all these houses! I want every single room to turn inside out. And kill everything on sight...!"

"Let go of me...I didn't do anything...!"

"Trying to resist? Too late, you filthy Chernos!"

"Run..! Just run...! And save...Our child..."

"Mama...Mama...!"

Maverick can do nothing but watch civilians being harmed or even being killed in horror. And he looks at another side, there are Reunion grunts trying to break through Ursus guard defense.

"Forget about civilians! Hold the line first! There are too many masked goons coming!"

"Where are our reinforcements?! We're going to get overrun...!"

"Keep attacking! Don't let these cop get a rest!"

"KEEP BREAKING THE DEFENCE!"

"FOR OUR FREEDOM!!!"

Maverick​ really out of his words to say something, this is way too cruel.

"What's going on...?! Why...Why Reunion doing this...?" Amiya asks in almost despair.

"After all these years, the wolves in sheep's clothing finally bare their fangs." Muttered Dobermann.

"The infected...they, they're attacking the Ursus troops!" Said Medic.

"Infected?" Maverick asks in curiosity.

"I'll explain later when we arrive at our base, Doctor. This topic is quite a long story. Just know for now that the Reunion movement is a group of infected people." Concluded Amiya.

"Alright."

"But why!? Challenging the Ursus government like this is basically suicide!" Ivan said in disbelief.

"Nah...with how fierce that attack is and those tactical moves. This must have been a well-planned operation." Replied Maverick.

"Agreed, the place we rescued Doctor from was supposed to be top secret. But they still managed to infiltrate it." Added Dobermann.

"So that means Reunion's attack has already spread through entirely Chernobog?"

"That's correct. So you are still smart as much as I thought, Doctor. Even you have amnesia though."

"Heh. I'll take that as a compliment then." Maverick chuckled.

"Dammit...How can that be--"

"Shhh!!!"