After that he started removing his t-shirt and I quickly covered my eyes.

"You can't sleep like that", I shouted.

"Sorry, but I sleep like this only", he said throwing his t-shirt on the floor and sighing I picked it up and folded it neatly.

I went to the washroom and changed into my pyjama and a t-shirt and when I came out I saw Xanir looking at the photo frame that was on my table, it was a selfie that I took in which Xanir was kissing my cheeks and I had stuck my tongue out, it was really cute.

"You framed it", he said still looking at it.

"Yeah, I love this pic."
He looked at it for a few more seconds before moving away.

Finally I laid down on the bed, I was lying at the extreme corner when suddenly Xanir wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest and buried his nose in my neck.

"What are you doing?", I almost whispered.

"I missed you like hell Alveera", his words warmed my heart.

"No one misses hell Xanir", I said teasingly.

"But even if you were hell, I would have missed you."

"Stop flirting", I told him smacking his arm.

"I am not flirting, just telling the truth. People say that 'lies are beautiful', but you know what, 'truth can even be really beautiful sometimes'", his voice was really serious.

"Where did you copy those lines from?"

"From my heart", that was cheesy but before I could say anything he asked," Didn't you miss me?"

At this I turned to face him and buried my head in his chest and said, "You have no idea how much I missed you."

He placed a kiss on my forehead and said, "Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight." I had the most peaceful sleep that night.

The next morning I suddenly woke up at 6, I wanted to be awake before my parents so that I could bring an extra mattress from Sarif's room and pretend that I was sleeping on the mattress, not on the bed.
As I tried to get up I felt some weight on me, I realized that Xanir's arm was still around my waist and he was sleeping on his stomach. I tried removing his arm but tightened his grip.

"Stop moving and sleep", he spoke suddenly with his eyes still close.

"Let me get up because if anyone sees us like this then it would be a whole new drama."

"Don't worry, I will handle it."

"Of course, you are the prime minister", I said rolling my eyes.

At this he chuckled and said, "Just a position less than him."

"Shut up", I said but he only laughed before falling asleep again. I don't know why but I kissed his cheeks, he was looking really cute.
__________________________________

"Alveera!!", someone was calling me but I only groaned and buried my face in the pillow.

"Alveera!"

"Let me sleep Xanir", I said, slowly opening my eyes a little bit only to see Xanir peaceful sleeping. Then who was calling?

"Alveera?" I suddenly realized that someone was at my door and I quickly spranged up hoping that it was not mom or dad or else I was dead today.

I cautiously opened my door and sighed in relief to see Sarif there. I came out and quickly closed the door behind me.

"You asked me yesterday to wake you up early today", he said and I remember that I wanted to wake up early today(I don't know the reason) because I don't trust my alarm.
I guess almost everyone is sleeping.