CHAPTER 13

Xanir's POV:

I can't believe that she pushed me away, what happened to her suddenly. Neither I did anything nor I said something due to which she should avoid me, I am innocent.

I was in no more mood of going for training, so, I drove at full speed to Drake's house. I parked my car in his parking and rang the bell, Lisa(Drake's wife) opened the door, I forgot to mention that he is already married, that's why I always ask him for advice.

I waited for him in his living room for five minutes, after which he finally came.

"I need your help", I demanded as soon as he entered.

"Was that an order or a request?", he asked smirking.

"Look, I am in no mood of joking."

"Ok, ok, tell me what happened."

So I narrated him everything and he listened to me carefully.

"I can't believe she pushed me away".

"Look, give her some time, she will become normal again."

"But why is she running away from me", I looked at him sadly, "What did I do?"

"She never said that she is running away from you, did she?"

"Hell, she is running away from me only or why else she would avoid me."

He placed his hand on my right shoulder and said, "Give her some space for a day or two and then do as I say."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alveera's POV:

For the first time, he listened to me because for the next 2 days I didn't see him at all. He used to go away before I would wake up and come back really late, usually, I used to be asleep till then. I thought that ignoring him might help, but it made it worse because in those 2 days I missed him like hell, he was always on my mind, questions like 'where is he?', 'did he have his lunch or dinner'. I was tired of all this.

I woke up as usual and walked downstairs for breakfast thinking he won't be there but I was surprised to see him in the kitchen making breakfast, shirtless. His body was so muscular...ok snap out of it. Clearing my throat(so that he knows that I am there), I sat down on the dining table. His back was towards me so I didn't know whether he was angry or calm.

After 10 minutes he turned around and I finally looked at him, he looked calm, thank goodness. I didn't make eye contact with him. He placed in front of me a plate piled with chocolate pancake topped with chocolate syrup and strawberries. We both ate in silence and believe me it was as delicious as it looked. I loved it. 

As I got up to keep my plate he said, "Be ready at 1'oclock, we are going out for dat...I mean lunch ." Was he going to say 'a date'? Never mind.

There was no point avoiding him cause it wasn't helping, so I decided to go with him.

"Where are we going?", I asked him and a smile made his way up to his lips.

"That", he said, "is a surprise."

I went upstairs to my room to see a dress lying on the bed with a note, "I would like you to wear this today." When did he get the time to keep it here?

" When did he get the time to keep it here?