CHAPTER 29

Author: Hey.

Sooo, I don't know literally what to say right now because I am so embarassed.

BUT, I get to publish now because I thought and realized that, "Hm, I guess I have to update this story so I can move to the next season."

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I'm sorry that I get to update at such a late time.

______________________
______________

Jennie's Pov
12:00 pm

It's lunch time right now and I'm here sitting beside Y/n, who passed out earlier while Jungkook is on the other side, crying.

"Baby..." Jungkook sniffles and rests his head on the bed, while holding Y/n's hand. I sighed and looked at my sister's face. I admired her pretty face and smiled.

"Noona..." I heard Jungkook called me so, I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Hm?" I asked. He wipes his tears away and that is like a heartbreaking sight to me.

"Y-you should go a-and see your m-mother...I will stay with Y/n here," he tries his best to smile and I smiled back at him. I walked towards him and friendly-hugged him.

"Don't worry, Jungkook. She'll wake up soon," I comforted him and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine, Noona. Thank you, but auntie needs you right now. You need to go to her." he said and I nodded. I looked at Y/n for the last time before I dashed outside, running to my mother's room.

"Please be good, Mom...please...please be alive," I mumbled at myself and tears started to form in my eyes. I reached her room and just as I was about to go in, Dr. Eun opened the door and I quickly held her hand.

"Dr. Eun!" I stared at her eyes.

"Ms. Jennie.." she looked at me with sad eyes.

'No, please no, God!'

"W-what happened? Huh? Tell me, please! Is mom okay? She is, right?! Answer me, Dr. Eun!" I bombarded her with questions that I feel like crying. I slowly sat down on the floor while Dr. Eun is trying to pull me up.

"Ms. Jennie, please stand up. We have to talk," she says with a tint of obviously sadness. And that's when I lost myself, I cried.

"Please tell me she's okay...tell me she's fine..." I begged her and I eventually stood up. She gently pulled me aside and faced me.

"Ms. Jennie, I'm sorry to say this, but..." she stops in the middle of her sentence and I got impatient.

"WHAT?" I shouted making everybody in the hallway flinched.

"I'm deeply sorry but...

YOUR MOTHER IS GONE.

I feel like the time stopped. I feel like I'm not breathing. I feel like I don't exist. I feel like I'm nobody. I feel like nothing. I feel hopeless. I feel depressed. I feel like my heart is being shattered into pieces. This is worse than a break up if you ask me.