CHAPTER 19

Author: Palapit na ng palapit ang valentines day❤ I wish you'll have a sweet and romantic date with the one you love. I also hope that you'll like this chapter. Thank you!♡

Jungkook's POV

You (as Jungkook): What the hell was that?

I was chained up and Lisa and Sehun kidnapped me. I leaned my ear against the wall to clearly hear what the fuss was about. Then a girl screamed and got mad. The voice was so familiar and I could only think of one person.

You: Y-Y/N? Is that her?

Then I suddenly heard this that makes me want to barge inside that room and kill Lisa.

Y/N: What are you waiting for? Do whatever you want! Torture me, you dumbass! Just fucking kill me if you wanted to and I'll give you what you want! You can have Jungkook but, please don't hurt him!

I mumbled under my breath.

You: No no no no...

Then my mind suddenly thought of Lisa, the person who I wanted to kill. But, if I have to save Y/N, I need to escape here. Even if my wrists are bruised, I still struggled to remove the chains out of it.

You: Ugh! Come on, fucking chains!

After a few minutes there, I was near to give up but that's when I heard a gunshot. Tears formed in my eyes. I just can't let Y/N die. I need to save her. With that thinking, I got even more stronger and managed to escape from the chains.

You: Yes! Wait for me, Y/N.

I stood up and tried to open the door. The only problem is that the door is locked.

You: Shit!

Then suddenly, Y/N screamed. She sounded like she's in pain.

Y/N: *screams*

You: Fuck, wait for me, Y/N!

I started to cry, hearing Y/N is being hurt. I also got hurt when I hear or see her like that. It's like my heart is being broken into little pieces. I leaned my back against the wall to hear Y/N was crying and Lisa laughing.

You: I will make sure that you will pay for this, bitch!

All of a sudden, the door opened and I quickly placed the chains on top of my hands so it will look like that I'm still chained up. The person revealed...

Sehun: Lisa wants to talk to you in the other room.

You: Is Y/N here?

Sehun: What?

You: Don't you heard what I asked? I said, is my girlfriend here?

Sehun: Just go to the other side of the room then you'll see.

He walks towards me to unchain my wrists but before he could touch me, I punched him right on his face and ran outside. I locked the door so he'll not get out and he started to bang on the door.

Sehun: Jungkook! Get me out of here! Unlock the door, man!

You: Goodluck escaping inside there, asshole! Now you feel what it felt being locked inside a fucking room!

I left him there, screaming for help but I don't care about him and went in the other room. As I went inside, I saw Lisa pointing her gun above her head to the ceiling. Luckily, Y/N was not the one who's shot.

Y/N'S POV

Lisa: Any last words, huh?

I just closed my eyes and waited for what will happen. I heard the gun clicked and I screamed. I then realized that I'm not the one who's shot. I still kept my eyes closed when someone barged inside the room. I quickly opened my eyes, hoping it will be the police or something but, it was not. It was my boyfriend and the love of my life.