Trohley Bonus Chapter

Andy's POV

I smiled at Joe as we walked to our room. I took his hand and he kissed my cheek. We entered our room and I fell onto the bed, pulling him with me. He crawled on top of me and smiled down at me. I put my hands on his hips and chuckled.

"What're you laughing at?" He teased.

"You. You're so cute." I answered.

"So are you. You bottom."

"Stop teasing me about being a bottom. I take it up the ass because you don't like it." I defended.

"And I love you even more for that."

"You better." I said and kissed him. He smiled before kissing back and I tangled my fingers in his shortish hair.

We heard something meow and pulled back. We looked down and saw a little kitten. Joe jumped off of me because he's scared of cats and I picked her up. I walked back to Pete's room and saw Patrick thinking while holding a sleeping Pete. You can always tell when he's thinking because he looks out the closest window.

"Patrick." I whispered. He looked at me and I pointed to the kitty.

"His sisters. Downstairs. First door on the left." Je whispered back, making Pete shift. I thanked him and went downstairs.

I knocked on her door and she opened it. She smiled at me and looked at my arms. "Lee, what are you doing?" She asked him.

"He scared Joe." I said. She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." I nodded and started back to our room. I finally got there and tackled Joe on our bed. He opened his eyes and groaned.

"Fuck you and your sexy face. I was asleep." He mumbled.

"How can you sleep without me?" I asked, faking offence.

"I'm really tired." He climbed up to the pillows and put his head on them. I stood up and stripped.

I laid in front of him and put my arms around him, letting him cuddle into me. "Love you." I whispered in his hair.

"Love you, too, Andy." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Andy, wake up. I made you breakfast." Joe shook me. I opened my eyes and smiled at him. "There's those beautiful eyes and that perfect smile."

"There's that sexy man I love. Cmon. We can eat together." I mumbled as I sat up. "Why'd you put clothes on? Just walk around in your boxers."

"You know why." He answered. He's always been self conscious since he started self harming in middle school.

"But you're beautiful." I said as I set the plate on the night stand. I pulled him onto my lap and played with his hair. "You're so beautiful and so perfect." I whispered into his hair.

He stayed quiet. "Close your eyes." I commanded. He did and I pulled the drawer out. I took a deep breath and grabbed what I needed.

"Don't give me a speech about how perfect I am. Or any speech."

I opened it quietly and smiled. I held it in front of him and put my head on his shoulder. "Open." I said. He opened his eyes and gasped. It was a black engagement ring. On the top part of the box I wrote 'Marry Me?' in black marker.

"Yes. Oh my god Andy." He said and turned on my lap.

He kissed me deeply and I smiled. I put my hand on his hips firmly and kissed back. I finally got the ring out and used my hand to take his.  I pulled back, resting my forehead on his, and slid the ring on his finger.