Save Patrick Stump

I walked into the school with Pete. We were early and only a couple freshman were here. We walked in and to our lockers. He smiled at me and handed me a picture. It was us after our first day together. I smiled and pecked his lips. I put it on my locker door and grabbed my books for Calculus, Biology, and History. I put them in my bag, along with a couple pencils. Pete wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"Hey." I said and chuckled.

"Hey, sexy." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and he reached into his locker. He put a SnapBack on his head and fixed his hair in my mirror.

"Oh, Patrick." Someone sang as they walked down the hall. I looked over and saw Joe, with Andy of course.

"Hey Joe. Hey Andy." I said.

"Hey." Pete said.

"Hey." They said as Joe unlocked their locker. Andy forgot the combination. "Sorry for lashing out on you yesterday."

"It's fine." I said. Pete rubbed my sides and kissed behind my ear. "Pete." I warned. I closed my locker and Pete pushed me against it lightly.

He kissed me and put his hands on either side of my head. I put my arms around his waist and he smiled. I heard someone cheer, not Joe or Andy, and Pete pulled away. Everyone was staring at us in shock and I looked down.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll protect you." Pete said and smiled. I smiled back and he pecked me again.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Everyone in the auditorium. Everyone please report to the auditorium." The principle came over the speaker. Joe, Andy, Pete, and I started walking. Jack, Alex, Oliver, and Josh came over with us.

We sat down and Pete held my hand. We had a booth like seat, just longer. It was divided into three sections. We were all the way in the back. I laid my head on Pete's and he kissed my head. I smiled and moved his arm to my waist. I started playing with his fingers on his other hand.

"Can I have your attention, please?" Mrs. Hannah said. Everyone quieted down. "There has been a serious bullying problem that has been brought to my attention."

Jack and Alex looked at me and I shrugged.

"Some of these kids, a lot actually, have been coming to me and saying they're bullied because of their sexuality. It doesn't matter. If you do it for fun, you'll be expelled. I'm not going to tolerate bullying in my school. Unacceptable." She said.

She started rambling while Pete and I cuddled and talked quietly. "Trick?" he asked.

"Yes, darling?" I asked.

He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. He pulled away and kissed my face. I blushed and fixed my fedora. "You're fedorable." He said.

"You're so cheesy." I said as I giggled.

"Might as well, call me Swiss cheese." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He blushed a little.

"Is Pete Wentz blushing?" Alex asked. I nodded. "You must be special Patrick. He never blushes."

"He does around me." I said. Alex chuckled quietly and Jack kissed him.

"You are special, Patrick." He said as he kissed my cheek. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"So are you, Petey." I said. He chuckled and pulled me onto his lap. We dismissed at lunch and we went to our lockers. We grabbed our lunch and stuff for our last three classes.

"C'mon Patrick." Pete said. He grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked nervously.