Sugar, We're Going Down

Tardisofbaskerville added this story to one of her reading list. Internally dying. Her books are amazeballs. Go check her out. I died when I looked at it. She's spamming the comment. A good spam. Not the canned stuff. I'm typing from hell. It's quiet plesent. Except for the smell. If you get that I love you. My story went from 80 comments to almost two hundred.

One month later

I went upstairs and heard sounds. I opened our bedroom door and saw Pete fucking some girl. I dropped the Starbucks I had gotten and tears fell. I gasped and shut the door. I ran to the sencond floor and entered a random room. It was bare and I went to the closet. I went in and sat in the far corner. I put my glasses beside me and started crying silently. I heard stuff upstairs and someone running down the stairs.

"Patrick?! Where are you?" I heard Pete yell. I heard doors open and shut. He opened this one and walked in. He looked in the bathroom and came towards the closet.

I balled myself up and he opened the door. He walked in and shut the door. I went father into the corner. The only thing you heard was our breathing.

"Patrick, I'm so sorry." He whispered. I heard him hit the floor and crying. "I'm such a fuck up. I don't know where Patrick is. I lost the love of my life. I'm a fucking idiot. I don't know what to do. I need you, Patrick. Please don't do anything stupid." He whispered. "He probably went home."

He left and I waited until I heard the front door shut. I got up and went upstairs. I gathered some of my things and wiped my tears.

'I just need some time to think. I won't do anything stupid. Please don't contact me.-Love Patrick.'

I set it on the bed and grabbed my bag. I grabbed my keys and ran downstairs. I got in my car and started driving. I dont know where.

Welcome to Missouri. Thanks for visiting. Was lit by the lights

Oh fuck me. I pulled into the nearest hotel, which was actually really nice. I walked in and smiled. Fake. I walked up to the lady. "Are there any rooms avalibe?"

"Yes. We have a suite."

"I'll take it. Three days." I said. Should give me enough time to think. She handed me a room key after I paid and I went to the elevator. I went to floor six and found my room. "What am I gonna do without you, Pete?" I muttered as I walked in.

'Pete: I know where you are. It just alerted me on my credit card. I'll be there soon. I don't trust you to be on your own. Even though you always keep your promises, unlike me. I'm sorry. I love you. I hope you still love me, too.' I read from my phone. I used the wrong card. Damnit.

'Me: I can't just stop loving you.' I sent, not even thinking. I walked over to the bed and laid down. Might as well sleep for a while.

I felt two arms wrap around me in my slumber. "I'm so sorry, Patrick." Someone mumbled in my ear. He kissed my cheek and I opened my eyes. "I'm so so so so so so sorry."

"Pete?" I asked.

"I'm here, baby." He said. I turned around and cuddled into him. "I'm sorry."

"I was in the closet."

"I know. I heard you breathing. I just didn't wanna disturb you. I was afraid you would push me away." He told me.

"Oh. Let's just cuddle and forget about this. But why'd you do it?"

"She was passing shit out and walked in. She literally dragged me to my room and it just happened. I'm sorry. It kills me to know I did that. I hurt you, too."