20 Dollar Nose Bleed

Patrick's POV-April 17th-10 days before

I cuddled into Pete as he held me, like he usually does after sex. "Patrick?"

"Yes?"

"You know there's no strings attached right?"

"Yeah." I said. He nodded and ran a hand through my hair. I smiled at him. He was still in my hat, which he liked to take, and had a smile on his face.

"Well, I'll tell you one thing. I have a girlfriend. You can't get jealous and demand more attention."

"I know." I said. "I should get going." I said and got up. I put my clothes on and took my hat, making him pout. I left and walked home.

I knew I was nothing to him. I was nothing but a quick fuck. That's it. I knew that. That's all I'll ever be. A quick fuck. Just some fun. An experiment. I don't care. I'll be dead soon.

My phone started ringing and I pulled it out of my pocket. "Hello?"

"Hey. When are you getting home? I need to talk to you."

"A couple minutes." I said.

"Okay." She said and hung up. I turned into my neighbourhood and made my way home. I went in and saw my mom sitting at the table.

"What's up?" I asked.

"What are these?" she asked, motioning to the paper on the table. I went over as looked at them. My phone records.

"Text." I said. Shit. She found out.

"Who's Pete?" she asked.

"My friend."

"Why would he send you things like 'Wanna fuck?'" she asked.

"We just joke around. He knows I'm gay. He's straight and has a girlfriend. I haven't had sex mom." I said.

"Exactly why you smell like sex, have sex hair, and come home late." she said. "Have you been having sex, Patrick Martin Vaughn Stump?" She asked. I winced at my middle name(s).

"No." I said.

"You're lying. Just tell me. I won't be mad."

"Fine." I said. "I have."

"Is he hot?" she asked.

"Yes." I showed her a picture.

"Nice. Go shower. You smell like sex." She said. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I showered and thought about Pete.

I got out and got dressed in pajamas. I picked my phone up. Pete's name flashed across the screen. "Hello?" I asked as I answered.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"No." I lied. "Why would I be?"

"Because I have a girlfriend."

"No. I'm not." I lied. "I gotta go." I hung up.

I are dinner with my mum and went upstairs. I did my homework and fell asleep.

-April 18th-9 days before

I sighed and walked to my third class. I walked in and saw Pete making out with his toy. She's the school slut and hooks up with everything that walks. She's bi and doesn't get beat up. She's kissed many girls and has never gotten anything said to her. I took my seat and the lesson started soon after.

The rest of the day went past until we got to sex ed. Last day of this bullshit. I took my seat in the back and ignored Pete the whole time.

"I thought you went mad at me."