Dance, Dance

I woke up the next morning and heard Pete singing in the shower. I got up and went to the bathroom silently. I pulled my boxers off and got in. I put my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back.

"Hey. How did you sleep?"

"Perfect. What about you?"

"Perfect." He replied and I kissed his back. "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too." I replied.

"I heard what you said last night." He changed the topic. "I need you, too, Patrick. You're my everything."

"Pete...I thought you were asleep." I mumbled against his back.

"Half asleep." He corrected as he turned to face me. We washed ourselves in silence, awkward silence, and got out. I pulled some sweats and a t-shirt on.

"Baby?" He asked as we gathered our things.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry. If I wasn't supposed to hear thay I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear.

"It's okay. Promise." I said. He smiled and kissed behind my ear.

"Love you, sugar."

"Love you, too, Hun." I replied and put my hands on his. I felt those tingles I always get and the butterflies multiplied.

"Cmon. We gotta get home. As much as I don't wanna go."

"Neither do I." I mumbled. We finished getting our stuff and headed out.  We got in his car and I kissed his cheek. "Thank you. We needed that."

"You're welcome. I knew we needed it. Don't want us to fall apart."

"Neither do I." I intertwined our fingers and smiled.

He started driving home and he pulled in. Joe and Andy's car was outside. We got out and went inside. They were sitting on the couch and motioned us over.

"They wanna drop the album tonight." Joe exclaimed.

"What?!"

"Yeah. They want us to make a video for YouTube to announce it." Andy contiued.

"I guess." Pete said. Andy started typing away on his phone and Joe set the TriPod up. They turned it on and we took our spots. "Say our names and role."

"3...2...1." Andy said. He nodded at Pete.

"I'm Pete and I play bass."

"I'm Patrick and I sing and play guitar."

"I'm Joe and I play guitar."

"I'm Andy and I play drums."

"We are Fall Out Boy." We announced in sync.

"We are dropping our first album, Take This To Your Grave, at midnight tonight. Some of you may have heard us before. We will be at the studio and taking your calls. We'll also be streaming it on YouTube. We're Fall Out Boy. Hope to hear from you tonight." Joe said. He turned the camera off and uploaded it to his Mac.

"Anyone know how to edit?"

"I do." I answered. I sat on the floor in front of the computer and started editing it. I put our names on when we said them and our social media in the description.

"How do you know how to edit?" Pete  asked.

"I used to edit videos for my friend. He moved a couple years ago." I answered, smiling at him. He kissed my head as he rubbed my arms. 

"That little ginger you used to hang out with?"

"Yes. That little ginger has a name. Kyel. Not Kyle."

"That's cool."

"It's up." I announced. They clapped and I refreshed the page.

"348 views already!" Andy exclaimed.

We kept refreshing it and the views were climbing. We scrolled through the comnents. "Look." I demanded. "They're all so hot. I can't wait for the album. If you're reading this, you're all hot but Pete is the hottest." I read aloud. "Told you you were hotter."

"Shush, Patty." He murmured in my ear. I put my head back, into his lap, and smiled up at him. He leaned down and kissed me.

I giggled against his lips and kissed back. Pete moved his hands from my shoulders to under my shirt. "Break it up. We don't need a porno." Joe pulled us apart.

"I wouldn't give you the pleasure of seeing that." I blurted out before I could shut my mouth.

"When did Patrick get confidence?"

"When I fucked Pete. I should shut up now."

"Wait, Pete got fucked?!" Andy shrieked.

"Mad?" I teased.

"No. I just wanna fuck Joe because he's such a bossy top."

"Kinky top." Pete coughed.

"You have your kinky moments, too." I said.

"Once. I've had one." He corrected.

I chuckled and kissed him again. He kissed back and rubbed my arms. His lips are just perfect. His kisses are so intoxicating and I can't get enough. He pulled back a little and smiled.

"Love you." He mumbled against my lips. He pecked my lips.

"Love you, too." I repeated. I got up and sat on his lap.

"You guys kiss a lot." Joe pointed out.

"Well, his kisses are the best." I replied.

"You guys are like always on each other. Always kissing. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"We're just the huggy kissy touchy kind of couple." Pete said. "I like Patrick with me and I like holding him."

"Oh. I understand now." Andy said, Joe not quite catching on.

"Because of that thing that happened with the person." I explained, not wanting to talk about it. Pete rubbed my back and I leaned into him.

Joe nodded and Andy refreshed the page. Over 7 thousand views. We sat there, just looking on social media, until midnight. We did the stream and the album dropped. We answered some calls.

"Hello, this is Fall Out Boy." We said as we answered our last phone call.

"I heard you on artist to watch and fell in love." A female voice said.

"You're supposed to be in love with me." A male yelled.

"I am." She replied. "Sorry. My boyfriend is over. I hope you do a tour soon."

"We'll try. Thank you."

"Bye!" she yelled as we hung up. Everything was going crazy.

"I say we turn this shit off and go to bed." Andy suggested.

"Sounds good. You know where to go." Pete said. They got up, leaving us. "I love you, PattyCakes."

"I love you, too, PeterPanda."

"We're doing it."

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Living our dream." He murmured.

"We are. I just want your dream to come true." I said, muffled by his shoulder.

"So do I. You're dream needs to be fulfilled, too." He pulled me closer. "Let's get to bed." I nodded and got off his lap.

We walked up the stairs and to his room. I walked to the bed and took my glasses off. I stripped and laid down. He joined me a minute later and held me as we fell asleep.