Marriage

Previously on Runaway Lovers
Shadow had asked Sonic to marry him while
Eggman had retired from doing evil deeds. He had decided to help Tails with repairing. He could learn a thing or two from Tails! He had his two assistant Orbot and Cubot to help Sonic and Shadow's future Kids with their powers if they have one.
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Sonic's pov~
I had called everyone to my house that afternoon. Shadow and I had walked down to see them. "Hello Everyone! I an so glad to see you all here!" I said as I got everyone's attention. "What is it, Sonikku?" Amy said as she smiled. I groaned as I sighed. "Shadow proposed to me!" I said as Amy stood there shocked as everyone cheered. Amy smirked. "Knew that was gonna happen." She said as she smiled. She would support me and Shadow right from the start. "We should have the wedding in a month!" Blaze said as she smiled. "Yeah!" Everyone said as Blaze nodded. Later that day, we all headed out and did what Blaze told us to do. Amy and cream went to get flowers and foods while half of my  friends went with me and Shadow to get our clothes for the wedding. Blaze and Rouge went to get everything else. While the boys had distracted me for that month but Shadow stayed with me for the nights. Shadow and everyone had gotten the wedding ready slowly.

~end of the Month Week brought to you by the school year ending of irl LHWHS~
~Shadow's pov~
It was finally that day. The day I marry Sonic. It was finally here. I was waiting in the aisle with the priest. The decorations was flowers everywhere with streamers and some nice buffet of foods that Amy and Cream made. Everything was perfect. Sonic had started to walk down after Cream and Tails throwing out the flowers while the music had played. It was nice. After a while, Sonic stood at the aisle with me. "We are here together in this happy day of Ogilvie Maurice hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog. Sonic, do you wish to be with this hedgehog in happinest, illness, death and in Weather." The priest asked Sonic. "I do." Sonic said as he smiled. "Shadow the hedgehog, do you take this blue hedgehog to be your love?" "Yes. I do." I said as I smiled. "May i have the rings. Cheese brought the rings to the priest as the priest gently grabbed them and placed them on our fingers. "You may now kiss." The priest said as I kissed Sonic deeply. Everyone had cheered as Tails nodded. Sonic's family cried of pure happiness for Sonic. After that we all chatted and ate food which was delicious.

~Later that night~
The wedding was perfect and well done. Sonic and I had walked home chatting if one of us should move in. Since Rouge had now started to date Knuckles, I told Sonic he should move in with me. He agreed so we went to his house to get his stuff pack up. After a while of letting Sonic choose what he wanted to bring. We went to my house and walked in. I helped Sonic settle in by remodeling my belongings to make my bed in the middle of my room. I had to donate some of the stuff I don't need to the poor to make room for Sonic's. When that was done, we cuddled in bed with our pants on cuz we didn't need our shirts. "Hey Shads?" Sonic said as I looked at him. He got on top of me as the blankets fell off. He then went lower to my pants and unbuttoned my pants. "Sonic?!" I said as I blushed seeing this make me feel a bit hard. "Shh....I'm ready~" he said as he pulled my boxer off my member. It sprung up. Sonic then started to lick it as I softly moaned. "A-Ahh...Sonic~" Sonic seemed to get the idea I was enjoying it. Sonic then slowly sucked my member. "Ngh~! Sonic~! Ah~!" I said as I moaned. Sonic had sucked faster and deeper fingering my tailhole. I gripped the bedsheets as I moaned loudly. "Ahhh~!!! Sonic~! Don't stop~!" I yelled in pleasure. Sonic smirked as he added another finger in my tailhole. I gasped and moaned as I came in Sonic's mouth panting. Sonic smirked as he swallowed it. "Ah...Sonic....~" I said as I panted. Sonic smirked as he aligned himself with my member. He thrusts it in as he moaned receiving a moan from me. "A-Ah! Sonic!! Damn your tight~!!" I said as I held his thighs. Sonic breathed as he adjusted to my size before riding on it. Once he rode on My member, he moaned as he went fast. I moaned as I laid my head back. "F-Fuck Sonic......If you keep this up....~ I might get you Pregnant if that is.....your a herm...~" I said as Sonic looked at me. "I am. But my female part just hide itself." He said as he rode faster and deeper moaning in pleasure. "Ahhhh fuck~!! I'm gonna~" I moaned as I tried to held it back as Sonic rode more moaning. It went for while before I came in Sonic cumming a lot as Sonic came on to my chest. Some of it went out onto the bed. I panted as Sonic panted.

~Sonic's pov~
I panted as I stopped riding on Shadow's member feeling his semen in me. So warm....~" I said as I laid on him licking my cum off him leaving his member in me. Shadow cleaned the bed with tissues as he put them aside on his nightstand before covering me and him. He noticed I left his member in me. He tried to pull it out but I moaned softly and stopped him. "Leave it in me." I said as Shadow blushed. The ebony hedgehog nodded while blushing. "Alright." He said as he thrusted it back in moaning. "Mmm~! Shadow....Your soo good~" I said moaning a bit as he did so. Shadow smirked as he flipped us so I laying on the bed on my back. "Im gonna finish this~" Shadow said as he thrusted faster receiving a moan from me. "Mmm~! SHADOW!!!!~" I shouted feeling sensitive. Shadow rubbed my member as he kept thrusting moaning. It continued for an hour or two before both of us came again. Shadow cummed a load in me as some leaked out of my tailhole. I came between me and Shadow. Shadow fell on me exhausted not pulling it out. I laid Shadow on his side as I hugged him leaving his member in me. Shadow and I fell asleep.

~Next morning~
It was 9:00am in the morning. The sun was up as it shined through the window next to the bed which shined on us. Shadow groaned and moved a bit but moaned as he felt his member in me. He blushed as he waited for me to wake up. He smirked knowing an idea how to wake me up since I was still asleep. He lifted my leg up and held it to his shoulder. He began thrusting again as I moaned. "Mm....Shadow..." I mumbled in sleep. Shadow chuckled as he thrusted faster earning a moan from me. I slowly woked up and moaned. "A-Ah shadow~! I thought we were done!" I said as i moaned feeing shadow thrust more. "Ah...I thought it was a good idea since you left my member in you. Let me finish this before we get up." He said as he thrusted faster as he groaned in pleasure as he closed his eyes. I moaned as I gripped the bedsheet. "'Mmmm Shadow!!!~" I moaned his name as Shadow felt close to cumming. "I think im gonna-" he said as he thrusted one more time. We both shouted our name as we came again. Shadow pulled out as he panted before cleaning up the mess. "Dang Sonic you felt so good. Come on lets get up." He said as he walked away throwing the tissues that had cum on it in the trash. I chuckled as I got up to get dressed. I felt a bit of cum leaking out a bit. I pressed my finger on my tailhole to prevent it from leaking. Shadow seemed to noticed it as he kneeled down behind me and licked it removing my finger. "S-Shadow~?!" I said trying not to moan. Shadow licked more sticking his tongue in. I moaned as Shadow panted as hepressed my tip of my member from cumming again. "S-Shadow~! P-Please~!" I said as he licked more finishing to keep the cum from leaking. "There..." he said as he crawled in front of me to suck my member. "A-Ah~ j-just this and that's it~" i moaned in pleasure. "Fuck Shadow, how are you sucking it good~" I moaned as he went deep on my member. I groaned in pleasure as I came in him after he messed with my balls. Shadow pulled away swallowing it as he licked my member clean. "Mm...." he got up as he helped me and him get dressed since I was still panting. "Shadow....How-" "Lets just say......Rouge helped me....back then when the mating season happened. And no she and i didn't do it but helped." Shadow explained. I nodded as we went downstairs.

(This book is coming to an end! I really enjoyed making this book! I hope EvilAmyRoseyt did too! There will be a final ending of future. Sonadow will have 2 kids but I wont tell until next time! See you all next time!)