As the song plays, I use one of the laptops that I found on the island table to look up the lyrics. Hopefully, they won't mind it.

Turns out that 'Euphoria' is Jungkook oppa's solo track! And the lyrics are just too cute for my injured self to handle.

'You are the cause of my euphoria.'

Ahhhh, stop it.

This song is getting my insides all mushy and goofy. I blame Jungkook oppa for making us have that moment at the hospital that I'm having such a hard time right now. Why did he even look at me like that? Surely he doesn't do it with any girl he meets right?

What does he see me as?

A hoobae?

A sister?

Even worse, a friend?

'When I'm with you I'm in utopia.'

Oh dear. Let's move on to the next songs.

The album is so good that it's making me emotional. The songs aren't simply about love between couples, but also love and respect for yourself. There are so many good quotes that empower listeners to care about their own wellbeing and treasure the people they love.

Namjoon oppa is involved in writing most of the songs and I'm not too surprised at how deep the lyrics really are. He's always been mature and calm at every situation. Although he's got his clumsy side, his wisdom is really far beyond his age.

------------

I don't remember when I started dozing off on the couch but I woke up as soon as I heard someone opening the door.

Clearly habits from a long time ago don't just leave. Til this day I'm still paranoid about someone entering the house at night. And yet there's me, moving and living alone.

'Oh, you're still awake.'

'Jungkook oppa?' I completely did not expect to see him today. 'Don't you have a tour to do?'

He puts his travelling bag on the floor and stretches. 'We've got a day off tomorrow so I thought I'd come back to...uh...oh, to give you this.'

He hands me a yellow box that says 'Tokyo banana' on it.

'What's that?' I ask.

'It's a really famous banana cake form Tokyo.'

'You flew back just to give me a souvenir?'

' No! Of course not! I...I...uh...' He's struggling to find an answer. He mumbles something which I suspect is a swear word and then says, 'fine, I came back to see if you were ok.'

Awww, that's so sweet of him!

I can't help but smile at him, 'thank you, oppa.'

He looks away and breaks our eye contact. I swear he's blushing right now that's why he's not letting me look at him directly. 'Suga hyung's coming upstairs soon, he's just receiving our fried chicken delivery now.'

'Huh?'

'Sejin hyung wouldn't let me come back alone so I had to ask one of the hyungs to come with me. Suga hyung forgot his laptop so he came back.' Jungkook sighs and continues, 'and he's making me pay for the whole private jet ride!'