"Are the extra bedrooms ready?"

"Yeah, I had the maids do them yesterday. Marianne made sure that Ace didn't get into them,"

"DAD! ACE IS ON THE CEILING AGAIN!" Tony screamed from upstairs. Peter looked at his wife and sighed.

"Can't Chanel just get him?" He groaned to Tori, who rolled her eyes.

"Remember what happened last time Chanel got him? I don't need to see my three kids hanging upside down from the ceiling with their own webs again. I think we have enough chandeliers around here," she replied.

"Why did they have to inherit our powers?"

"At least only one of them has the dangerous powers,"

"Still, two of the three of them shoot webs and climb walls," Peter sighed, "watch the food for me?"

"Go get him," Tori continued making the pancakes as Peter ran to go take care of the youngest. After a few minutes past, all four of them returned to the kitchen, dressed and ready to go. Marianne, one of the maids, appeared behind them.

"I still don't know how you get them off the ceiling, Peter," she seemed exhausted, "at least Chanel grew out of that,"

"Are their rooms clean?" He asked her.

"All good. Everything's been done. Now, what are we doing for dinner? I can get started on steaks," she offered.

"How about you and the others take the weekend off? We'll have enough people here already?" Tori suggested, "we'll cover dinner,"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Let the others know that we'll handle it this weekend," Peter added, making sure the kids got to the dinner table. Tori began serving out breakfast.

"Thank you, Tori," the maid skipped off, letting the others know about the plans. As the family began eating and clearing up everything, a knock on the door was heard.

"That must be them," Tori walked over to the large front door in the front room, and opened the door. Immediately, a teenaged girl brushed past Tori, which seemed kind of shocking to her. Lexi and Bucky weren't far behind her. The couple walked in looking almost tired.

"Lexi, Bucky, you're early," she hugged her two friends, knowing why.

"Can I have a beer?" Bucky groaned. Tori giggled a little, seeing that he was very frustrated.

"That bad, huh?" Tori replied. She took in the teenager's appearance when she walked in. Natasha, their fifteen-year-old daughter, had been giving them some grief lately. She was just a little bit shorter than Lexi, with straight blonde hair with pink streaks in it that was up in a messy ponytail. Her jeans were black and ripped and she wore a Panic! at the Disco t-shirt. On her neck was a black choker. The girl was pretty but wore a lot of dark eye makeup that hid her eyes. She also had multiple piercings. One nose ring, multiple ear piercings and one on her belly button, "how new are the piercings?"

"The belly button and nose happened three weeks ago. Her grounding just ended for that one, right Natasha?!" Bucky spat, making sure she'd hear. Natasha continued to look at her phone and only raised her middle finger at her father, "Natasha Barnes I swear to god, you are in so much trouble!" Bucky yelled back at her.

"Buck, cool off," Lexi placed a hand on his chest, but he didn't listen. Bucky walked over and quickly swiped the phone out of her hand. She stood up and turned around angrily.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" Natasha yelled, trying to grab the phone back from her father, but Bucky stepped back.

"You're not getting this back until you learn some respect," Bucky snapped, but just as the teen was about to open her mouth, he stopped her, "Natasha Barnes, if you step out of line once this weekend, swear, smoke, drink, anything, I swear I will crush this phone," he threatened, holding the phone with his metal hand. Natasha's mouth dropped open in pure rage, and she looked like she was about to say something, but closed her mouth quickly and sat down when Lexi's threat seemed to sound more like it wasn't just a threat.