Chapter 11:

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back mostly! I think I will be able to update regularly now, yay! I don't have much to say, so I hope you enjoy this chapter! Check out my profile for more stories!

- Harper E. Pierce

A couple of days after their mission, Lexi, Wanda, Steve and Bucky decided it best to go to Wakanda with T'Challa. Bucky had decided that he needed help, after the whole thing with the doctor, and they told Tony that they'd just be talking Bucky's recovery there. Tony knew about Bucky becoming the Winter Soldier, but he from what he knew, it was because something set him off, and no else one knew why either.

T'Challa had apologized to him for trying to kill him and for blaming him for his father's death, and Bucky knew why it looked like he had done it. Steve was a little sad that he was leaving for an unknown amount of time, but from what T'Challa said, it shouldn't be too long. His sister, Princess Shuri, was among the brightest minds in the world, and she agreed to help him. He was quite happy with this information, that he could be helped.

But something irked his mind, even still. Lexi. They still weren't talking after their fight, but Steve had made her come to Wakanda anyway with Wanda. She figured it was so her and Bucky could fix things before he went back under, but she had no intentions of that any time soon.

They all sat on T'Challa's version of jet, one of the nicest and technologically advanced things any of them had ever been on. It was silent, there was a tense feeling to the air of the jet, and it definitely wasn't a pleasant one. Lexi remained hurt by his words,

You know, I wanted to get to know the real you, but from what I know, the real you is a coward. You're a coward, Hart. You're too afraid to show your true colours, that's why you can't make friends! That's why no one can help you deal with your shit! the words echoed in her head; it wasn't like what he said wasn't true. Sure, it had felt good to say something back, but the remorse she felt for it was killing her. And she hated the part of her that felt that.

Little did she know that he felt the same way. God, he just wanted to fix what went on between them, no matter how much she got on his nerves. What frustrated him was that he understood her every way possible, but also didn't at all. He wanted to help her, but didn't know how to. The only reason why you tried to help me is that Steve wanted you to fix me! At least I care about the people I love!

That simply wasn't true. Maybe he didn't show it, but he did care about the people he loved. Wait a minute... love? Did she just say-

"Barnes, we're here." T'Challa cut off his train of thought. He shot his head up at Steve. He immediately stood up, and walked out of the ship with the soon-to-be King of Wakanda, Wanda, Steve and Lexi. He was already inside of a white building, with a lot of technology related things that no one but T'Challa had ever seen before. Once they were upstairs, they saw a girl, who was just a little younger than Peter, come up to them.

"Hello, brother." She greeted T'Challa, with a greeting they used in all of Wakanda; armed crossed against the chest, and back down again.

"Shuri," he said, "Everyone this is my younger sister, Princess Shuri. She will be helping Mr. Barnes out with his recovery here. She is the inventor of most of the weaponry, transportation, engineering and technological advancements you see in all of Wakanda."

"Wow, this is amazing." Wanda exclaimed. Lexi nodded her head in agreement. They walked up a few flights of stairs to a lab that looked a little like Tony's, only much... better. Bucky sat on the bed in the room, Steve followed him, and T'Challa and Shuri explained what they were going to do. Wanda and Lexi stood with their backs turned to the boys,, looking out the window on the other side of the room at the jungle. It was serene, no one was there. The girls stood in silence for a bit, before Wanda spoke up.