Chapter 38:

A/N: Hey guys! Not to fear, the next chapter is here! (sorry, had to do it) Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that this story will be coming to an end very soon. There are about 2-3 chapters left before the story will end, but I wanted to thank you all for taking the time to read this and for being so supportive. I've had a really fun time writing this over the last two years, creating and developing these characters and their storylines, to finally make it to the big finale. Thank you to every single one of you for reading, I really hope you enjoyed this story. 

Stay tuned for the last few chapters of the Seven, coming very soon, and for another Avengers-themed book coming out after this story is finished! 

- Harper E. Pierce

Thor let out a battle cry, and the Avengers charged the opposing side. Thanos responded by sending his troops to battle. Every single person, animal and alien charged for one another. The girls flew at their opponents and attacked from the air, while those with enhanced speed led the team into battle; by use of their powers, the girls fended off the Outriders.

Controlling the minds of her opponents in larger scales than before, Quinn wasn't holding back. She didn't care about burning out her powers early on, it proved not to work last time. And she blamed their loss on that. In close range, she killed her opponents with weapons, especially with knives she kept on her thigh holsters. She would easily kill the Chitauri opposition with this.

Tris used her endless supply of weaponry from her coat once again. This time though, she was a lot quicker with teleporting, using all of her strength to just keep fighting and win the battle. She surprise-attacked many of her opponents, successfully killing them with her swords. Using her max ability in power, she was able to fly around like the other girls without having to teleport multiple times per second.

Causing pain, along with slowly harvesting the souls of her opponents was Lexi's biggest advantage. She caused pain to her attackers, and to her friends attackers. She led her undead troops into battle to keep her opponents busy. Instead of saving energy this time, she used all of her power, in order to ensure they won. So she killed multiple of her attackers at the same time. If she wasn't using her powers, she used guns. The woman was a good gunman.

Raven turned her surroundings into things that could be used as weapons. Rocks she turned into knives and threw them at her opponents. She wrapped rebar around her attackers and strangled them with it. She also shrunk them and made them easily killable, like a bug. Anything she couldn't hit with her powers she used throwing knives for.

Tori, finally back on Earth, was kicking the Chitauri army's ass. From the sky, she used blasts of purple flame to destroy their ships, and cause them to crash into the ground. She used her throwing knives to get them in the head when they were close enough to her, but it was her purple flame that did most of the tricks. It blew everything it touched to pieces.

Skylar, using Time to speed up the ageing process of her attackers, caused them to grow weak and perish quickly. But not only did she do this, but she slowed down time every once in a while in order to place bombs around the battlefield without getting herself hurt. But when someone else was hurt, she reversed the damage on that person. Skylar was helpful to the others who had gotten hurt.

Lorelei, despite being reunited with her friends, was determined. She needed to win this battle, no matter what it took. She used every power she could on the field. Power, Space, Reality, Soul, Time and Mind. Sometimes all at once, sometimes individually. Her eyes were fluctuating between white and brown, so she wasn't at full power yet. She killed her opponents by using whatever she felt like at the time. Mind control, surprise attacks, stopping time, causing pain, shrinking them, destroying things. She did whatever she thought would be best for the attacks. But the black-haired girl was determined. Determined to protect her friends and determined to win.