Chapter 4

Your Point Of View:

I had gone to my first My Chemical Romance concert and Ashley was with me just in case. "Thank you Ash for coming with me!" I said thanking him then hugging him making Ashley smile. "You're welcome!" He said and I smile at him pressing our lips together. "Alright this is our last song for tonight!" Gerard said in the microphone and I watch as Mikey, Ray, Bob, Gerard, and Frank all walk to the edge of the stage and do their final bow. "Goodnight Los Angeles!" Gerard yelled into the microphone making the crowd go crazy.

At the signing:

I was the last person when I approached them Frank got scared for a minute then realized that it was me. "Madison it can't be you, can it?" He asked then they looked at each other for a minute then looked at me. "It is me Madison, the doctors told a lie about me being dead... I am not dead." I said and they looked at me with weird looks before apologizing from what they did to me. "We are so sorry for doing that to you... We should have treated you like an actual person but we feel guilty of doing that." Frank apologizes and I smile and hug them. "I forgive you!" I said accepting their apology. Soon as I got back home from the concert Ashley was happier than ever.  "I can't believe what happened at the signing I am much happier than before when we all used to go to school together." Ashley said sitting on the couch next to me smiling and I look at him and smile. "Hey!" Jake said getting me and Ashley's attention. "Oh hey!" We both said in unison and laughing afterwards. "Creepy, but okay anyways how was the concert?" Jake asked breaking the silence. "It was great!" I yell scaring Jake, CC, and Andy before laughing.