Chapter 9

Ashley Purdy's Point Of View:

Once we got back to the car I looked at Andy, Lonny and his girlfriend. I was still waiting on my pregnant girlfriend Scarlett to get done with with whatever she was doing and buckle up. "Babe, everything is going to be okay!" She said taking my hand and kissing it. "Thank you baby, don't be doing any heavy lifting." I said and she smiled at her friend Madison who is grinning at Lonny. "LONNY BABE STOP?!" Madison laughs making Jake and Jinxx laugh along with Andy, Juliet and CC. "Okay I will just stop messing with my hair then!" Lonny replied once we dropped them off at home we left and we went home to relax with Tokyo and Killer who are at home. 

Picture of Tokyo and Killer

"Baby, I promise you right now you can back out of this at anytime

"Baby, I promise you right now you can back out of this at anytime. But I will still let you see the child." I said rubbing his hand. "I am not letting you raise the child on your own it is way too risky." He replied letting tears flow freely down his face. Once we got home I went up to the door and unlocked it while Ash is still in the car crying. Once I walked in to see them in the bags I picked them both up and walked out of the house and shut the door and relocked it. "Babe, you can put Tokyo on your lap then you can put Killer in the back." He said while I sat Tokyo on the floor in the front while I put Killer in the back on the floor behind Ash. After I got done doing that I jumped back into the front seat and buckled up. I tried not to kick Tokyo who is on the floor in a carrying bag. I decided to pick Tokyo up and put her on my lap. Once we got to the studio with the rest of the other band members we got out and I put Tokyo back into the bag and picked her up and carried her onto the bus.