we'll be alright.

To my amazing, beautiful, readers:

So I want to start by saying that I love you guys.
We've just yesterday gotten to know that Zayn's pregnant. We're getting a junior Malik. My baby is having a baby. The baby is gonna be so loved so so loved. I just can't stop thinking about how Zayn must've been so so happy when Gigi told him that she's pregnant. I bet he cried he's my baby ofcourse he did.

I know being a zarrie it's a confusing time for us yeah? We don't know where we stand right now and we are happy but we're also a little sad because we have believed in something for so so long and this is a situation that is going to be difficult for us because it's a big deal it's a big change and we were not ready for it.

I want you guys to know that it's okay to be upset it's okay to feel a little sad even when we're so happy for Zayn and his baby and Gigi. We're allowed to feel a little shaken because we believed so much and I don't want y'all to feel guilty about being sad or crying. Crying or feeling sad doesn't mean you care any less for his happiness. You love him you care about him so much so so much and that's not going to change.

We love Zayn and Harry to a point where it hurts and I know I can say that about all of us. We love them together and we love them individually yeah?

What we are not going to do though, is we'll not hate and we'll not spread hate.
I've seen a few people saying 'they'll never forgive Zayn'
'Zayn betrayed Harry'
'Zayn betrayed us'
'Harry doesn't deserve this'
'Zayn doesn't deserve Harry because he hurt him so much'
'Harry doesn't deserve this, I hate Zayn so much for hurting Harry'
'Zayn panic fucked Gigi because he was scared of Harry's feelings'
'Zayn's baby is irrelevant'
and a lot of disgusting things online.
I'm going to blatantly say that people who say these things and feel this way are first of all disgusting second of all they don't deserve to be called zarries or zarry stans. I know we Stan them and we love them but it does not give us the right to act like we know them, it does not give us the right to talk as Zayn as some villain and make Harry some sort of victim. Blatantly hating on Zayn and Zayn's baby is disgusting. Zayn doesn't owe us anything and if he decides to be with Gigi and have a baby with her then it is his decision. Zayn and Harry are grown men who live separate lives. Having a baby is entering a new life and I will not allow hate and negativity of some stupid people to affect it. A lot of us are very respectful and understanding and mature but I've seen a few people who are not, who don't understand their limits and boundaries and act like certain toxic larries. We've already been compared to Larries a few times and it's like the most insulting thing ever. There are also a few people who will just let people talk shit about Zayn and continue victimization of Harry which is also as bad as talking shit. I want Y'all to take a stand for Zayn and for Harry and for Zarry. I want Y'all to always only spread love. With everything in me I want all of us to understand the fragility of the situation and how we don't have control over it and neither to Zayn or Harry. We need to be understanding we need to know we don't know anything we can't be manipulated over dumb theories and we cannot be hateful. We don't know half the shit Zayn or Harry go through we're not their friends we don't know anything what happened between them we don't know if they have talked to each other in a while we don't know if they've moved on from each other and we don't know if they're together or if they plan to be together or of they're gonna continue acting like strangers. We know nothing and we have no right to hate or talk shit or act like someone who knows them.

More than anything I know that we love them and that we want them to be happy, whether together or apart it doesn't matter we just want them to be happy.

One of them having a baby doesn't erase the past Zayn and Harry had, it doesn't erase the love that they had or still have it also doesn't erase the friendship that they had. If Zarry isn't real at the moment then it was real at some point and it could be real a few years later we don't really know. I believe they're meant to be together in every universe, like they are meant to meet but not necessarily as lovers all the time. Maybe this is one of the universes where they were meant to be ex lovers you know? They're soulmates just in a different sense. I know it's hard to accept I know it's going to be hard to move on but don't regret shipping them because they did have something and all of us could see it, and if you decide to leave that is okay too I will not blame you.

I sincerely hope there's not gonna be hate and it's a request please don't hate on Zayn or the baby or Gigi please don't let anybody else spread hate on them either, talk to them make them understand and if they don't understand then fight them and tell them to shut the fuck up we're all badasses and y'all know it.

I hope the zarry authors don't leave writing zarry books but if they do i will not blame them it's their choice. It will be upsetting to not have Zarry books anymore I really really hope they don't stop writing though.

I know this book isn't a lot but I know y'all like reading it I'm just gonna say I'm gonna keep updating from my side not that it matters much but if I make you smile then that's enough.

I hope all of Y'all are alright and safe and healthy and I hope you spread love and I hope you get so much love I hope all of Y'all are happy.

Love Zayn Love Harry and I'm gonna end this with-
"We'll be alright."

Yours lovingly,
Simran xoxo <3