•21•

THE NEXT DAY ||

I woke up awakened by the loud sound of alarm. I saw what time it is, and yes I already late at my first day of school. I rushed to the bathroom and get a quick shower. After 5 minutes I got to my closet and wear something simple, not wanting attention when I got there.

What You Wear//

What You Wear//

I go to the kitchen and eat breakfast that has been served for me. While I'm eating I don't see Jimin anywhere, he usually wakes up early than me. I ask the maid where is Jimin than she said he in his room getting ready.

Soon as I finish my food Jimin came to me, "Ready?" he ask me. "Yes I guess," I amswered him with awkward smile appear on my face. "Lets go then," he say open the door for me.

This time we go to school with red Lamborghini. I look at my watch and I only got 15 minutes. I really hope I won't be late in my first day. "Don't worry you will get there on time," he say. I smile and say "I hope so,"

Jimin start to speed the car, and he actually break some traffic lights. I hope there no cop around here. But fate is not on my side today, I heard some siren and someone told us to stop the car.

"Seriously?" I say whisper don't want Jimin to heard me complaining. But he still heard it because he say "You will be on time, chill" I don't know how can you be chill when you arrive late at your first day at new school.

"Sir may I see your driv- I really sorry sir, my mistake you can go" What actually happen, why the cop say that? After that Jimin continue speed to my school. After 5 minutes we arrived there. And yup he was right I got there just on time.

He got out from the car so do me. "Thank you because send me, you can go and have a nice day," I say while smile to him. "We need to go meet the principal first," He state, "Why? I can go by myself," I try to convince him, but it didn't work.

He walk into the school and everyone look at us, I will say the truth is everyone are looking at Jimin. Well no one can deny how hot it is. When we on the way to principal office Jimin stop and sign me that an old man talking with teacher is the principal.

The principal saw us and he came towards us immediately. "You make me walk in here," Jimin say while shake his hand. "I'm sorry, come into my office we can talk there," the principal say. Jimin shake his head and say, "I don't have time for that shit, I will go straight to the point. First make sure everyone treat her good, second she my sister if anything happen you die and everyone in your family die. Third, give royal food to her, if I know she's not eating at the recess your school will shut down. But the most important is, keep her away from all of those fuckboys.Deal?"

I was really surprised and I bet everyone already heard it, and I will never get a friend. "Deal." Principal say while shake with his hand again. Before Jimin walk away he told me "I will never let anything happen to you anymore, and Mr.Hambergh the money will bank in tonight, $2.3M straight into your account. Take care pretty," with that he left the building.

The principal gave my class schedule and send me to my first class. "Hello, My name is Park Y/n, I hope we will get along." I bow and wait for the teacher to gave me sign to sit. "You can sit where you want," I walk to an empty sit beside this girl but she immediately put her bag there. I guess I don't have choice, I walk to the back of the class and sit there, since there only me sitting there.

Time skip✨

Finally recess time, I get up from my chair and go to the cafeteria by myself. When I was about to take my food someone pull me from line. "You can't eat here,come follow me" I don't know who he is but I just follow him.

We walk to a room that not so far away from cafeteria. When I walk in there was so many food there. Something like buffets thing. I guess this is teacher room, so I just stand there. "It's not what you think. Its yours, your brother prepare all of this. This room is made special for you," say the boy who tell to follow him.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" I ask nicely. "Choi Yeonjun call me Yeonjun, and Boss told me to keep you safe," he said without any emotion. Jimin is really overprotective right now. I will just fine, no one will bother me because of what happen early in the morning before.

Choi Yeonjun 💙

Choi Yeonjun 💙

"What do you want to eat?" He ask. "I don't feel to eat right now." I say back. "You have to, you will get sick if you didn't eat anything. Plus I don't want to be scold by Jimin in future. Let me take the food then." With that he go take some food for me.

Time Skip✨

After a long time, the school has end for today. About Yeonjun, he always follow me everywhere I go, except for the toilet. It feel kinda annoying but feel safe at the same time. I wait for Jimin to pick me up from school.

"Hey, I got a call from my Boss he said he can't pick you up, he had to deal with something. He told me to send you." I nod and follow him to his car. Damn he drove a blue Bugatti

I got into the car and wear seatbelt. He start to drive then he ask me questions that make me kinda shock. "So where is Boss house?" I look at him in disbelief then he say again "Boss never tell us about his private life, and his house is where no one dare to go," I giggle and tell the direction, thank god that I focused on the road before.

————————————————————————————————————————
Will be continue 💜💜💜