•17•

I slightly open my eyes. I blink twice to adjust with the light in the room. I get up and look around. This is not my room, I know this room. It's Jungkook room.

I get out from the bed and start to walk to the door. I open the door and go to my room directly.

Once I at my room I stripped and get into the bathroom. I just wanted to chill my body with hot water.

I get into the hot water and close my eyes, let the water stream down my body. Just for once I don't want to think about my problems.

After I finish shower I wear something simple and look at mirror.

Damn my face look ugly with all the bruises. I look at my figure and look at my body. Well there was bruises everywhere and some cuts.

Then I decide not to go out. I stay at my bed while looking at the ceiling. Then I heard knock coming from the door.

"Who's that?" I ask before open the door.
"Jin" He answered.

I walk to the door and open the door not wanting to show my face.

"Why you didn't came down to eat early?" Asked Jin.

"I didn't feel hungry," While looking down at the floor. "Let me look your face," while touch my chin to make me look at him.

"Have you put some medicine?" He ask. "No," I answered while trying to push his hand.

"Let me put it, wait here I want to go grab it." He say then walk away to get the medicine. After some time he came back to me.

"Sit down I will apply it," He say to me. I nod and sit on the edge of my bed.

👾

After Jin apply the medicine on me he told to me that he will bring the food to my room. I nod at him and he get out from my room.

I lay on my bed and close my eyes. Once I close my eyes, there was a picture came through.

The picture was something that I never seen before. The girl from my dream before being cover from someone. There was a man protect the girl from her darkness.

I believe there was meaning behind all pf those picture. I keep close my mind to keep looking on that picture to know what it mean.

Suddenly I heard someone call my name, then I open my eyes quickly.

And there it was Jungkook standing infront of me while holding a tray full of food. "Are you sleeping?" He ask.

"Yeah," I say try to get up.

He put the try on the desm infront of me. I try to grab to eat but he push my hand away. I look at him in confused.

"Why?" I asked. "Let me do it," he answered make me kind of surprised a little.

He grab the bowl and take the spoon. And then you know what happen next.

👾

After we done he clean the tray and walk away from my room. But before he could get put from my room he stop and say "You are not allowed to go to the school anymore," then he left me.

I don't see why it's necessary but I don't want to put on a fight with him today. I just want to rest.

The dah went smoothly without nothing bad happen to me and everyone is being nice to me especially Jin, he's like a mother.

2.30 am

I woke up because I feel so thirsty so I decide to go to the kitchen and grab some water.

I open the door slowly not wanting anyone to hear me. I walk through the hallway and get downstairs.

Soon I arrived at the kitchen I grab some water and drink it then I hear someone. "Thirsty are we?" Anyone who made that sound make me choke on the water.

"Yah, you make me choke on my water," I say to him. He walk to me and smile. "Sorry," he say then he grab a glass and drink some water to.

I put the glass on the sink and wash it not wanting to male Jin mad. Well he love his kitchen, everything in it.

"I need to tell you something," Jungkook told me that and then he sigh deeply. I look at him and furrowed my eyebrow.

"Don't hate me,please" he say. I was really confused but what can I do. I just for him to spoiled the tea.

"I've been so stupid for the past 3 years ago," He say to me amd I start to feel a little boring so I say "Yah, just straight to the point don't waste my precious time to sleep,".

"I sold you to the Gang of doctor 3 years ago." I start to confused, "What arr you talking about," I guess he is joking right?

"I was stupid and blind that day, they offered me 4 billion dollar for you, my girlfriend," he start to tear up but he keep the emotion away and continue to talk again.

"They make you eat their experiment medicine that made you forget about your past, and brainwashed you. Everything about your life is a lie, they create it just to know if their experiments work out or not. The truth are your parents die last year because they get kill, everything you feel from before is just a lie, that's not your real life it just something that they made to make you feel this kind of way."

I look at the floor and finally say something, "Ahh that's why I always dream about being tight up in a bed and someone give me and injections. Why you sold me?" I don't want to believe what he say but I don't have any choice, because everything is look just real.

That's why I can't remember how my parents look like and where their grave. "Tell me, why?" I asked him calmly.

"It was because that day we fight and that night me and others go out to get something done. Without our knowing Got7 go to our house and try to take you away. But you are so smart so you decide to hide in the secret room. You thought that they had gone but they not. As soon as you get out from the room they cover your mouth,"

"You bit his hand and you say something." When he was about to say it I continue the story.

" 'You can take me but leave Jungkook and his friends away' that what I say right? " Jungkook nod and continue his story.

"Got7 take your deal and take you with them. When I get home I can't find you anywhere. I thought maybe you get out to take a walk or what but you never came home the next day. I start to feel uneasy and worried. That time only them know how tortured I am after I know Got7 take you away," he take a deep breath and continue to talk.

"I search for you to take you back to my hug, but I can't find you nowhere.Then suddenly I got a call that said you with them. I was very happy and glad that you are still alive but instead of happy I feel really mad that they took you away from me. When I was about to ask where were they. They say 'Both of us can't have her, listen to me, you have to sold her to the Gang Dz they will give you 4 billions, half for me so technically you will get 2 billions' he say. At first I really want to kill him, but he make my mind change."

I look at him and want him to continue the story because the curiosity take my body away.

"He say 'Yah if she stay with you any longer she will die easily, just let her go maybe she will get a better life and more safe' what he say make me think again what was gonna happen to you if I keep you," a tear escape his eyes also me. I can feel the pain that he feel.

"That was why I let you go, I thought you maybe get a better life but the truth is not, it just got worse and worse and I feel terible everyday I wake up. The member, yeah they always remember me about how stupid am I because letting you go, and they really hate me. I know what I did to you was unforgivable but I can't live with this feelings anymore." He start to cry.