•8•

Y/N POV——————-
THE NEXT DAY ||

I woke up and see Jungkook sleeping beside me. I look at his cute face and thought to myself. How can a man that look so cute and kind is a gang leader of mafia.

After that I get up and take a shower.

What I wear^^^

What I wear^^^

When I get out from the bathroom I look at the bed and Jungkook was not there, I close the door and go downstairs.
——————-
DONWSTAIRS||

I walk in the living room and there is no one there. I decide to go to the kitchen.
When I get there I saw Jungkook cooking something. It smells so good so I go near him.

"It smell delicious," I say.
He turn he's back and smile.

"Good morning babe," he said while cooking something.
"Good morning too," I wish him.

"Let me help you." I offered.
"No just wait at the dining room with the others," he said.

"I don't want to." I said to him.
" Babe I'm busy now, you distracted me with your pretty face," He said while trying to focus on food.

"Nope," I answered him.
"That's mean I don't have a chance," he walk to me and lifted me on his shoulder and go to the dining room and put me on a chair.

"Wait here." He said then he go to the kitchen.
The boys just look at me and then Jin say "I'm glad that he happy again."

"We hope you don't break his heart," Jin say to me
Then we start to talking about the weather, fav song and something like that.

AFTER 12 MINUTES-

"Guysssss! The food is ready," Tae say while running to his chair.

Jungkook come in with many food on his hand, I get up from my chair and help him put the food.

"Thank you," he whisper to me sweetly.
After that we start to eating silently.

AFTER EAT-

I walk with Jungkook to the living room.
"Y/n-ah we need to go work we will be back tonight, late like really late so don't wait for me," Jungkook said.

"Where are you going?" I ask.
"Our workplace." He said

"If anything happen just call me or call the boys," he said while give me my phone.
"What do you mean if anything happen?" I asked.
"Just listen, if anything happen go to the office that I took you yesterday and call us. I already save the number," he explained it.