Last Chapter<3

5 months later

Jungkooks Pov)

The pups Are almost here!Taehyung is about ready to have them any day now.

Right now I'm setting up the nursery in our house. Oh wait! Did I forget to mention that we moved in together! I guess I did! Well anyway, We found out we are having twins!A boy and a girl!

Tae and I have already put the cribs, our chair(so we could read to them). Taehyung wanted the cribs right next to each other in case they wanted to see each other, if they woke up in the middle of the night.

 Taehyung wanted the cribs right next to each other in case they wanted to see each other, if they woke up in the middle of the night

As I walked into the kitchen I saw Taehyung munching on a carrot. He HATES carrots!!

"TAe baby, why are you eating a carrot? I thought you didn't like them." He looked at me, then put the carrot down. "For some reason I've been craving carrots!So I walked in here and took a carrot!" He picked it up and tossed it in the garbage, "They fuckin nasty tho." He mumbled

"So babe, what's for dinner?" I asked him while I was walking to the fridge.I didn't get a response.

(This is what their kitchen looks like)

But I could sense that my mate was in pain.I turned around and saw Him just standing their, looking at me.

Then he looked down......

There was water trailing down his legs!

HIS WATER BROKE!

He started to breathe fast.... I tried to calm him down, whispering in his ear.

I had picked him up and sat him down slowly in the bathtub. I guess he wanted an bathtub birth?

I called the doctor already and she was already on her way.She told me to run the water and just try to calm him down.

She walked in and told me to just hold his hand and say encouraging words.

.....

After the final push......I saw our beautiful baby girl.. Our son had already been born.

They both looked alot like Taehyung...