-Chapter 12-

Taehyungs Pov)

As our plan ways going our way in some sorts. I had caught Jungkook growling and pulling me away from alphas that got to close. At this time my heat was over. I had been listening to Jin and Yoongi and was wearing more revealing clothes whenever I went out so Jungkook would get possessive and come with me.

So today I was bored and wanted to go out. I thought of not wearing revealing clothes, but I was feeling cute today so, I wanted to show it.

 I thought of not wearing revealing clothes, but I was feeling cute today so, I wanted to show it

So I just put this on and a thin cover up and my favorite white converse. I was skipping down the stairs and Jin smirked at how happy I seeme.

"Someone's in a good mood." I nodded and twirled around, "Yeah For some reason I feel really cute today!" I walked down the rest of the stairs and everybody else was pretty much in the living room. Except Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi was in heat and Jimin was in rut so..... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wel besides that. I walked into the living room and everybody looked up at me. " So I want to go out. And remember I need an alpha since I'm an omega."

Jungkook seemed to be only looking at my face, cause when he looked down at my outfit he got mad. "Taehyung" I felt a shiver go down my spine. 'Since I have nothing to do I will go with you." He stood up and walked to the door, to put his shoes on.

-At the mall-

We stepped into the mall and I already felt eyes on me. I felt even smaller than I am. But I brushed it off and I pulled Jungkook by his sleeve to the middle of the entry way.

 But I brushed it off and I pulled Jungkook by his sleeve to the middle of the entry way

"So..Where should we go first?" He groaned," Idk I don't go 'shopping' for fun." I pouted and turned away from him. I smirked at the first shop I sa. It as a sex toy shop.

But I looked away from it and saw another store. Victoria's secret.

Bingo.

I looked at Jungkook. " I know this is really embarrassing but since you are my escort. I need to go to Victoria's Secret." He looked (Jung)shook for a second

" He looked (Jung)shook for a second

It was a cute look on him. But I pulled him into the store and started looking around. I grabbed a few that caught my eye then I pulled him to the dressing room.

(They looked like this)

"I need you to stay right here

"I need you to stay right here. OKay?" He was looking down but nodded. I smirked and walked into the changing room to try on the first one.

The first one was Just some laced panties, that one was for my one pleasure. The second one I was trying to put on but I couldn't clip to top part of it. Then I had an idea..

Jungkooks pov)

I was just awkwardly pacing waiting for Taehyung.

What was getting at bringing me here?

I was going to sit down but then Taehyung called my name. "Jungkook?" I opened the door a sliver, "Yes Tae?" I could hear that he was struggling. "I need help with something. Please help!" I went into the changing room and he was wearing lingerie. He looked so sexy in it.

I clipped the bra, Yes bra Omegas even males have feminine body parts, when I did it he turned to show me the whole outfit.

"How do I look?" He smile at me. I took a step back to look at him better. Even though he was alot shorter than me, I wanted to see everything, better.

Taehyungs Pov)

"How Do I look?" I smiled and looked at his face. He locked eyes with me....

I swear I blinked only blinked...... now I'm against the wall...He has eyes full of lust and a hint of something else.

He leaned forwar alittle and I felt his breath on my lips. "j-Jungkook..."

He growled a little, "Tae.." He breathed. " Fuck it" Was the last thing he said before He kissed me. His lips were so soft and fit perfectly with mine. He pulled away for a second to say "Jump." I nodded and Jumpe up onto his waist, our crotches colliding. He groaned and I moaned.

He connected our lips again and it felt amazing! I felt him lick my bottom lip for permission, but I felt like I should tease him a bit. So I kept my mouth closed. After a few minute he started kissing my neck. "Don't think I will let you tease me like that." He kissed me again and again licked my bottom lip. And I again kept my mouth closed.

He growled and grinded on me. I moaned and he took advantage of it and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I moaned at the feeling of our tongues fighting for dominance. But in the end he won. He had stopped grinding on me, but I felt his boner stabbing into my ass.

He was tracing his finger on the lace while kissing my neck. He went down to my collarbone, Kissing, licking biting. All of it, I moaned every time I felt him give me a hickey.

He was slowly pulling down the lace when....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued

---

Sorry I wanted to leave it at a cliff hanger. I will update as usual tomorrow <3

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜